Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Wayne joins Genesi  (Read 8998 times)

Description:

Offline greenboy

• Show all replies
    • http://PhiNiXi.com
Re: Wayne joins Genesi
« on: July 30, 2003, 07:21:56 AM »
You got it right, cecilia :  }   Bill Buck and Raquel Velasco actually have the patience to let worthy participants from the 'hood experiment and define the team - so it isn't just about the pay. Right now some of the results seem to be "variable" { ; } and I bet Wayne is going to be useful tightening up the show approach here in the US {from now on he'll likely have more than a few minutes of advance warning ; } - as well as contributing to webwork and managing the workload to the advantage of all.

...Funny thing: several times hanging out with Wayne he opened up personal conversations with, "Back when we were enemies..."  I just had to laugh bigtime because he never tried to screw me over much at ALL back then, though he made it very evident where our diverging opines were defined ; }

- And while I'm feeling strongly about my AmiWest lifetime friendship experiences, I'd also want with you at upcoming events to continue our lengthy discussions on multimedia software approaches and gui design - or maybe just what kind of restaraunts should be within, er, hopping distance ; }

So good to meet you - and congrats to Wayne!
<-- greenboy ---<<<<