Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New Amiga site?  (Read 4532 times)

Description:

Offline Argo

• Show all replies
Re: New Amiga site?
« on: October 05, 2004, 02:59:02 AM »
Ah, the good old days of NCSA Mosaic.

Offline Argo

• Show all replies
Re: New Amiga site?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2004, 03:39:15 PM »
Its just a shame the two political 'sides' seem to dominate the CH. I wish there was more humour, more discussion of music and film, life, love and literatrure   Essentially, I wish it was a little more diverse.  [Note to self - post threads about more diverse subjects]

Yup, It's what you make it. Maybe you'll encourage others.

The CH environment here isn't unique. I frequent a site, The Armour Archive, for my other hobby. It's a discussion forum for medieval living history reenactors. Their is an off-topics forum there, but not as structured as here. Probably due to it being, well, about anyting but medieval history. It is also full of mostly political topics. Right, Left, Democrat, Republican are the main views. Oddly the members are quite civil given the exstreme views and agruments sometime posted. I think it has to do with the main focus of the site. Just last month the admins created a special off-topics political forum just for this fall, as with the up coming US elections there were just too many political topics in the off-topic forum.

So, by all means give us feedback. Also, you are not powerless. Post the type of topic you would like to see.