Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: My review of Pegasos+MorphOS  (Read 23802 times)

Description:

Offline B00tDisk

• VIP / Donor - Lifetime Member
    • Show all replies
    • http://www.thedelversdungeon.com
Re: My review of Pegasos+MorphOS
« on: February 13, 2003, 01:02:53 PM »

Spidey wrote:
I am sorry Mr_Capehill,

But in the welcome message is written that the makers want to publish pictures of the Ambient screen.

Or else what?  Bill Buck will post a public message about how he's going to sue you for doing it?
 :-P  :roll:
Back away from the EU-SSR!

Offline B00tDisk

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2003, 09:59:38 PM »

Spidey wrote:
Hello B00tDisk ,

Or else what? Bill Buck will post a public message about how he's going to sue you for doing it?

I don't think Bill Buck will do all these tiresome actions of starting a webbrowser, going to Amiga.org, logging in and then writing his message, and ofcourse previewing it, correcting it and at last submitting it.
And for what?
Just because some guy posted a picture of the same Ambient screen as is to be seen on his site?
:-D :-D

Seriously, if I had bought a AmigaOne with a beta OS4 on it and in the welcoming message was the same question, I would do it just the same as I'm doing now.

But it is funny to see that when I tell that the screen I see is exactly the same as the screenshots on morphos.de, people still wants screenshots.

Spidey

Your original statement:

But in the welcome message is written that the makers want to publish pictures of the Ambient screen.

Is what prompted my question.  I think it's ####ing ridiculous that you can't publish screenshots.  My dig was at the idea that if Buck can't (and let's face it folks, the way he (and Ainc) air out their dirty laundry in public is indicitave that they can't) behave in a professional manner then he'd probably publicly announce his intent to sue you for publishing screenshots of ****YOUR**** OS that's on the computer that ***YOU*** own.

That's all.

My ramblings aside, glad you got a good working stable system.  I'm even more glad you got a board layout sheet.  That's more than Eyetech shipped out with it's boards.  How fuggin' stupid.  "Someone on the mailing list can maybe tell you what the jumpers are..." :roll:

Offline B00tDisk

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2003, 10:34:54 PM »

uncharted wrote:

B00tDisk wrote:

My ramblings aside, glad you got a good working stable system.  

Yeah, me too, nice to see that many people are enjoying thier new systems. :-D

No kiddin'.  If I had infinite money reservse I'd buy both just for ####s and giggles!

Well, wait.  I'd buy the A1 if OS4 ever came out.