Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: NO OS4 BEFORE END OF YEAR!!!  (Read 19611 times)

Description:

Offline KrasH

• Show all replies
Re: NO OS4 BEFORE END OF YEAR!!!
« on: January 28, 2003, 07:54:11 AM »
I seriously think that some so called Amigans watch too much Bold and the Beautiful and Days of our lives.

Where is the proof that OS4 will take till the end of the year? Speculation and rumour is NOT  FACT, it's just speculation and rumour. I for one trust Hyperion more than some rumour mongers that seem to get "new news" spread around without an ounce of fact.

Those in the know would be under NDA anyway and they wouldn't be allowed to spread such crap. If they did, then I think they'd be in trouble. I have a friend who is under NDA and an Amiga developer and I can tell you, that no prompting etc will ever get him to break his NDA. The comment he always says is"Just wait and see". Nothing more and nothing less.

Like I said, I'll trust Hyperion and Amiga over any rumour monger. This won't cost me. If, and thats a BIG IF, nothing comes of the OS4 and AmigaOne (although the later is almost here), I'll just stick to playing around with my A4000 and OS3.9.

Amiga 4000 CSPPC [retired]
Intel i7 3930K @ 4.3Ghz / Corsair H100 / Asus Rampage IV Extreme / 16 GB / 2 x 240GB Corsair Force GT SSD / 2 x EVGA 2GB 680GTX SC Sig / 3 x Benq XL2420T / 1 x Samsung 2443 BW+
27" iMac / i7 @ 3.4 / 680mx / 3TB Fusion / 32GB RAM