Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: NO OS4 BEFORE END OF YEAR!!!  (Read 19025 times)

Description:

Offline Elektro

• Show all replies
Re: NO OS4 BEFORE END OF YEAR!!!
« on: January 27, 2003, 05:44:42 PM »
'As I already indicated to Rose and into private: I am on ml OS4, I see the advance of the project. It is clear and final that OS 4 will not be ready before at least the end of the year 2003. I find limit to announce an exit in Mars 2003, because that is connected with vaporware or untrue advertizing to sell of AmigaOne. It should be known that per hour when one speaks, the emulator 68k is still not integrated into the core, and that OS is not yet in a position of launching unspecified a workbench. On the other hand there are many modules of OS which seem to be quite advanced. But one still needs the recompiler according to API selected the pure OS 4, and it is not yet completely defined. Some will rot me for this comment. But my love for the truth is too extremely sorry. I think especially of the people who indeed will believe that OS4 leaves in Mars, which will buy AOne and which will be for their expenses in October 2003 when always nothing is available to the level of OS. Bye, Ben'

Ben who?
#amiga.org @ irc.synirc.net

Offline Elektro

• Show all replies
Re: NO OS4 BEFORE END OF YEAR!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2003, 07:02:23 PM »
Well if he posts smth. like that in a public forum i don't know how he expects it to stay there...
#amiga.org @ irc.synirc.net