Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Commodore trademark has a new daddy  (Read 24272 times)

Description:

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show all replies
Re: Commodore trademark has a new daddy
« on: December 30, 2011, 07:03:28 AM »
Quote from: Transition;673538
News from digitex via http://www.commodore-amiga.org/

http://www.commodore-amiga.org/en/forum/27-commodore-usa/11229-commodore-trademark-has-a-new-daddy--#11229

After months of hard work and international legal filings, I am thrilled to finally announce that Commodore Holdings (C Holdings), which is the corporate entity that owns and holds the trademark IP "Commodore" is no longer a part of or a division of Asiarim Corp. The stock in Commodore Holdings was pledged as collateral years ago, and 100% ownership of that company is now in the hands of a new group (wonder who that can be?). Additionally, a ruling came down this afternoon from the Netherlands court that has formally put Commodore Licensing B.V. into involuntary bankruptcy. This bankruptcy proceeding was initiated by this same group. Asiarim and whatever else is left of it will shortly be following suit. The Netherlands court will be appointing a receiver for the bankrupt parties within the next day or two.

Stay tuned for the further adventures of Commodore USA.....and btw, this news has NOTHING to do with our major announcements that will be forthcoming shortly.

Happy New Year everyone. I wish each and every one of you, our customers, supporters and forum members, health and happiness in 2012.

Barry

This implies that Transition is really Barry? I hope this isn't true.

Yeah i don't understand the saga either but I'm hoping this will mean CUSA will be worse off and not gain from it. They are not worthy of getting more than what they already have. Exactly what does this mean.

As for the big announcement, do we get a prize if we guess what it is? Don't expect me to reply to anything you say as i'm shunning you until you prove you are not Barry/digitex   :razz:
Even my cat doesn\'t like me.

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 10:14:48 PM »
Quote from: number6;673809
Post inspired by the Borg?

LOL. I was just thinking that exact thing just before i read your post! :lol:

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2012, 04:59:12 AM »
@amigadave. For the last week or so you have been constantly criticizing both the moderators and the members for their behaviour. If you feel so strongly about it why not become a moderator yourself? As far as i know there is only JGolden, Pyromania, Karlos and Argo. That's only 3 mods (i think Karlos and Argo are the same person) and others like Slvrdragon are never here anyway. You are considering being a mod on AW.net and are campaigning for it on Morphzone. What's wrong, are we not good enough for you?