Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: FA: RELISTED - Loaded Amiga 1200 with 030/40, 8 meg fast, SCSI, CD-ROM, Video Digitizer and More  (Read 2389 times)

Description:

Offline neofreeTopic starter

• Show only replies by neofree
FA: RELISTED - Loaded Amiga 1200 with 030/40, 8 meg fast, SCSI, CD-ROM, Video Digitizer and More

This item was relisted because the winner had a family issue and was
not able to purchase the item.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3410424709

Thanks,

Neofree

Offline JurassicCamper

• Show only replies by JurassicCamper

neofree wrote:
FA: RELISTED - Loaded Amiga 1200 with 030/40, 8 meg fast, SCSI, CD-ROM, Video Digitizer and More

This item was relisted because the winner had a family issue and was
not able to purchase the item.

Yeah its a bummer when that happens.
Like when people use the excuse oh sorry the kids bidded on it as i left ebay logged in by mistake.
:-P  :-P

No offence $275 is a bit steep. You'll be more likely to get it selling the bits seperatly. + you can make a dollar or two on the postage as well.

Suprised Ebay didn't take the auction off as you are supplying "backup" copies of the  OS
A1200T PPC 330Mhz in a Custom Modified Fractal Design R3 Case

Well, I disagree about the price being too steep.  Right before I listed this item I saw an A1200 with quiet a bit less go for $250.  I've spent more then that much on that A1200 *recently*, within the last year.  

Also, you are in the UK.  I've noticed they are cheaper and easier to get there.  As I'm in the USA, I paid more for everything as it is less common.

Sorry about the backups, the orignals where lost in cleaning and I was lucky I had made backups.

Thanks,

Neofree

Offline Brian

• Show only replies by Brian
    • http://www.syntaxsociety.se
I must say I find the price a bit steep aswell. ;-)  I just bought an A1200 in BigTower (RBM model but without a PSU) with a Zorro2 bridgeboard and another Zorro2 bridgeboard in reserve, BlizzardPPC210/040/FastSCSI2/96Mb, BlizzardVision, Melody1200 Soundcard & HD Diskdrive for $180 + P&P  :-o

But then again this was in Sweden, just a few days after AmiGBG, so there was no one that bidded on the entire lot or could pay right away except I, so I was fortunat I guess.  :-D

See, once again not in USA. :)  I've seen a BlizzardPPC board BY ITSELF go for $400 here in USA.  This stuff is MUCH MORE RARE, as most of it is in Europe and it's much cheaper for you guys to ship it around then by over seas.

Neofree

BTW, $275 is only the buy it now price.  You can bid at $225.  Honestly if I only got 1 bid that's fine with me.  The last auction closed at $225, but the buyer could not pay.  This is why I relisted it with an opening price of $225.  If one of you are actually interested in the unit, I may be willing to lower the Buy it Now price if I still can.

Neofree