Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A1222 Early Adopter  (Read 1567 times)

Description:

Offline outlawal2Topic starter

A1222 Early Adopter
« on: March 02, 2020, 09:10:00 PM »
So I received my email from Amiga Kit with my serial# with the instruction to register said serial at the following link.
https://www.amisphere.com/download/a1222plus_early_adopter.php

It failed as I did not already have a login.  OK, fine I am good with that, I go to the main site and create a new login and it still fails.
Never received the confirmation email they said I would receive and I cannot login at all.   Also no way to reach anyone regarding this issue.

ZERO information on the page if you do have issues and no recourse whatsoever. Seriously?

So exactly HOW do we register our serial # if the website will not allow logins using the account that was created specifically to do so?

Offline sTix

• Show only replies by sTix
    • http://pegasos.dyndns.biz
Re: A1222 Early Adopter
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2020, 07:45:57 AM »
You're not the only one. I'm in the same boat.

Offline ktadd

• Show only replies by ktadd
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2020, 08:26:14 AM »
So I received my email from Amiga Kit with my serial# with the instruction to register said serial at the following link.
https://www.amisphere.com/download/a1222plus_early_adopter.php

Do you have a login to AmiStore. If you do, that is your amisphere login you should be using with this link. Not your AmigaKit login.

I did manage to get mine registered and was able to sign up for the Tabor program but I'll admit the process was a bit confusing and I don't quite recall all the steps I had to go through.  As I recall when I used the above link and logged in with my AmiStore login, it told me I had to register the AAA product first. I believe I then went to AmigaKit and logged in with my AmigaKit login which I had created when I placed a previous order. I then looked at my order history and saw that I could register the AAA product. Once I did that I could use the above link to sign up for the Tabor Early adapter program.   At least that's the best I can remember it. I might have forgotten a step but that's the general process I used and was successful at.

Did you try clicking the link in the email you received when you first ordered the AAA product?
After ordering you should have received an email with the subject "Order Process".  This link should take you to the AAA order information.

Hope something in this reply helps. Hopefully AmigaKit will see your post and help you out if this doesn't work for you.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 08:28:33 AM by ktadd »

Offline beller

• S.A.C.C.
    • Show only replies by beller
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2020, 03:08:35 PM »
At least you got an email.  I found my serial number posted on my order and registered this morning.  The process, was confusing and now, looking at the Ami site it’s not really showing me the registration. 

I’ve never received any email regarding my purchase or registration but found my AAA registration number on my AmigaKit order.  Only email I’ve received was from Matthew a few weeks ago responding to log in issues.  Confusing? You bet...

Offline number6

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2020, 03:32:50 PM »
At least you got an email.  I found my serial number posted on my order and registered this morning.  The process, was confusing and now, looking at the Ami site it’s not really showing me the registration. 

I’ve never received any email regarding my purchase or registration but found my AAA registration number on my AmigaKit order.  Only email I’ve received was from Matthew a few weeks ago responding to log in issues.  Confusing? You bet...

Just a thought based on some irc convos also regarding missing mails...
check your filters just in case.

Offline cobale

• Show only replies by cobale
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2020, 04:50:08 PM »
Hi    for me i dint have any prob at all   made a new acount dint have one  got the massage back in like 20 sec  ok bye !

Offline beller

• S.A.C.C.
    • Show only replies by beller
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2020, 09:10:44 PM »

Just a thought based on some irc convos also regarding missing mails...
check your filters just in case.

EarthLink sends me more junk mail than I need.  I can’t imagine they would not show me Amisphere email...

Offline iCreate

• Show only replies by iCreate
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2020, 01:40:04 AM »
My registration went smoothly, but I noticed Gmail sent the email straight to my spam folder.
Luckily I always have a habit of looking in there when I'm expecting an email from someone I've never received from.

Offline GMeanie

• Show only replies by GMeanie
    • http://www.ComputerGroupies.com
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2020, 07:16:04 PM »
I haven't seen AAA bundle or the EMAIL with CODE.
This has been one purchase I regret making.
The Whole process has been a pain and it isn't even over yet.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 07:16:55 PM by GMeanie »

Offline TribbleSmasher

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2020, 07:25:45 PM »
You could visit your account on Amigakit and browse your purchases, view the details on the AAA bundle. There should be the serial number. Proceed as stated.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 07:26:19 PM by TribbleSmasher »