Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: BT/OPENREACH Policy breach  (Read 8353 times)

Description:

Offline Aegis

• Show only replies by Aegis
    • http://www.survivorfilms.co.uk
Re: BT/OPENREACH Policy breach
« Reply #14 from previous page: February 15, 2016, 02:09:37 PM »
At this point it's probably best you either take this to an employment solicitor (if you feel you've been unfairly dismissed) or to a journalist if you simply want to expose inappropriate practices at your (former) employer - amiga.org isn't really the ideal venue for a BT exposé :)
Catapultem habeo. Nisi pecuniam amnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.
I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Offline eliyahu

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
    • Show only replies by eliyahu
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2016, 02:12:39 PM »
@delshay

while what you're exposing is certainly in the public interest, unfortunately it has nothing to do with the amiga, so i doubt the people of the UK are going to find out anything via this site. i highly recommend contacting ofcom directly as a whistleblower; or, try and contact journalists in your area.

i'm going to move this thread to a non-amiga section of the site, but that doesn't mean i personally don't think what you have to share is unimportant. i do think a better mechanism to let the public know your concerns should be found.

-- eliyahu
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here."

Offline delshayTopic starter

• Show only replies by delshay
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2016, 03:08:16 PM »
Quote from: eliyahu;804051
@delshay

while what you're exposing is certainly in the public interest, unfortunately it has nothing to do with the amiga, so i doubt the people of the UK are going to find out anything via this site. i highly recommend contacting ofcom directly as a whistleblower; or, try and contact journalists in your area.

i'm going to move this thread to a non-amiga section of the site, but that doesn't mean i personally don't think what you have to share is unimportant. i do think a better mechanism to let the public know your concerns should be found.

-- eliyahu

Remember is all about risk assessment, what is the risk if someone is intercepting your calls.

if you think your call is secure, it may not be with someone like that. You could be giving your credit cards details thinking its secure.

Another thing that's important here, even if employee are dismissed on something like this, what to say that information is not used after. So dismissing someone should not be the end, their need to find out "what information was captured" ie take it to court.

Having a internal inquiry, you will not get all the answers or question asked. You need a lawyer not a manager to do the interview.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 11:41:05 PM by delshay »
-------------
power is nothing without control

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2016, 07:26:00 AM »
Quote from: Akiko;804044
You wait until you loose your job to make this public, sounds like a case of a disgruntled ex-employee to me.

Loosing your main job/income is upsetting for anyone. Here you must be careful what you say, or it can be used against you.

In one of the videos, you will see me walking passed him with his tester attached to a set tags (not very clear) frezze the video at that point.

Imputing that information on the BT/OPENREACH database will identify the customer. Time of customer call will also be on  OPENREACH database & will also be on the customer bill.  ..Match the time & date of video & you have your first victim who's call was breached.  

In other words an investigation will put Video 2014 date & time/Block Tag Number/customer call bill & original Email together = victim.

The block & "tag" number alone identify the customer when imputed into BT/OPENREACH database and timing of the event does not really matter, as it is clear what is going on here, and the strange numbers of that file will match Email & customer bill when call is already in progress.

There's a maximum one hundred tags per block for that type, and not all one hundred tags are always used. So to help find the customer/victim you can also check how many calls were active at that time on that block, this will also help identify customer. This method could also be used on 2013 file, if investigation is done correctly.    

Email & Video time will not be absolute, as I have to stop & walk away from my main work area and go to my computer to send Email, but the date do match year 2014 only.

NOTE: video files year 2013 date was never release until now and does not match repeated Email sent, it was withheld by me due to court matter.

Met Police just need to check their file on me 2012/2013 their will find a exhibit. This exhibit is not in their possession, their just have to read that file carefully and from there, their will find an exhibit not in their possession. The 2013 video files the Met Police did have this during an investigation, but was not aware their had this 2013 video files. These files was also in court, but because it was not case related it was never revealed.

The Email state "I first notices this about 8 months ago", well it should be pointing to the 2013 files. I did not check the date of that file when Email was sent, so this was a Estimated guess, but now we know what it is referring too (2013 video Files).
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 12:06:46 AM by delshay »
-------------

« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2016, 05:25:07 PM »
just to make it clear

IT'S THE AUDIO THAT IS THE MOST "IMPORTANT" FACTOR NOT THE VIDEO QUALITY.

You will also notice the Email sent was never reply to. The reason I think something like this does not get reply to, in writing, is because it is a sign of "Acknowledgement" ie it was received and they knew about this.

Acknowledgement did come in a form of phone call from Andy Parham made to my BT Mobile (077959 87701), a short time after very first Email was sent. If I remember correctly, it was in the morning, the very next day.   ...This will show-up on phone data log.

My BT/Mobile number will be disabled on or just after 6 May 2016.

If you need to contact me, please do via PM.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 06:41:01 AM by delshay »
-------------

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2016, 11:16:11 AM »
Well what do you know. BT/OPENREACH are saying this is a radio. This is a complete lie, as I said they will do anything to defend themselves.

There are no radios on those blocks, "none whatsoever" there all customers lines.

If it is a radio as they so claim (complete lie).. then why did he leave the block at each stage when conversation had finished.  Radio stations rarely turn off, don't tell me he always pick a perfect moment to leave.  

When you go up against a giant like BT/OPENREACH they will make you look like a fool, and it looks like their have here with me.

Ok then lets say its a Radio. There is no such task for Frames Engineers to listen to Radio,
(ask anyone you see who works for them) and if so why in my whole 28 years in BT/OPENREACH I never receive such a task.

Radio lies. it's all lies I know what on the frame, I have been there years never came across one, and even if I did WHAT AM I DOING LISTENING TO RADIO, what BT/OPENREACH are trying to say we get paid to listen to radio. ..I don't think so.

I said this not the first time I have reported someone listening-in to customer conversation, so their got rid of the other person & kept this one on which BT/OPENREACH claims its a radio.

I am going back to Met Police again.

I have call-in someone else to look at this. ..sorry BT/OPENREACH no cover-ups.

one other thing, I am there, BT/OPENREACH are not. ..so BT/OPENREACH have no say in this because if you are not there how can you say what is really happening. I can hear it clearly and it no radio.

if it is a radio as BT/OPENREACH claim, then no harm done if I broadcast it in the Fulham area on a PA system on the back of my bike.

BT/OPENREACH are reading this so.. WHAT ABOUT MY ASSULT, are you going to claim we was playing.

The case is still open what are they going to do, close it on 06 may 2016.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 03:09:42 PM by delshay »
-------------

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2016, 12:26:13 PM »
I have call-in someone else to look at this.  ..sorry BT/OPENREACH no cover-ups.

one other thing, I am there BT/OPENREACH are not.   ..so BT/OPENREACH have no say in this because if you are not there how can you say what is really happening. I can hear it clearly and it no radio.

if it is a radio as BT/OPENREACH claim, then no harm done if I broadcast it in the Fulham area on a PA system on the back of my bike.

This is why I want to go to court.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 12:29:53 PM by delshay »
-------------

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2016, 04:50:08 PM »
BT/OPENREACH has put out a statement, I have not seen it, but It is false.
I have got someone else to look into this claim, because what they are saying is just to protect themselves, and is a lie.

They are saying the data files are old. In my eyes that's good, as it shows just how long he's been tapping into customers lines.
Remember I am in one of the videos and I even walk pass him so I know clearly what I am hearing.  ..sorry BT/OPENREACH your claim is false. They goner have to prove what job type he was doing at that time & match it in all videos, and I am very confident what I am saying will not match up.

BT/OPENREACH are trying to cover this up, but wait till experts gets hold of those files.

if what BT/OPENREACH saying is true, then show the world proof & prove me wrong. Even if what BT/OPENREACH is saying is true, YOU STILL CAN'T DO THAT, he is still Interrupting a live line which is in use. This can cause "disruption" along with data corruption.

Your not supposed to intercept & capture data in that fashion for your own personal use. This is still a customer line which they are paying for including line rental.

So is BT/OPENREACH saying he is allowed this data for free.  ..I don'ts think so.   ...unless he is on a coop which he is clearly not, as no words are spoken into the hand held tester.

If BT/OPENREACH are saying he is allowed to put he's hand held tester on the line and listen in, If that was true why not do it from the street, or right outside the customer address.  ..What's the difference. Not a lot, as it is the same line rental just a different location.

So what BT/OPENREACH are saying does not wash. Pull another excuse so I can post it here and prove you wrong for all to see.
This is a crime & like the Met Police said when I dial 101, the Met Police said two managers are responsible.

BT/OPENREACH you are now protecting the two managers, because I sent another Email in the last 3 days explaining this.

MET POLICE: The two high ranking managers it is they "responsibility" when first informed. NOTE: There was already two Events of listening-in regardless of what BT/OPENREACH is claiming when first email was sent.

The first time I caught someone listening-in to customer call the high ranking manager took that responsibility and removed him from the company. He also did not claim it was something else, because he already knows what on the MDF. But when informing two high ranking managers nothing seems to have happened.

There are other events that was never logged.

And let me make it clear YOU STILL CAN'T DO THAT it's a "LIVE" in-progress line and must not be interfere with or intercepted for reasons given above.

UPDATE: only I can explain what is going on in all videos in great detail, BT/OPENREACH can't they are not there, their are just looking at a video & claiming its something else. In a court of law BT/OPENREACH have no say in this matter whatsoever, because you have to be present onsite witnessing wants going on, this applies to non logged events also, and only I and the person committing the offence can explain this.

BT/OPENREACH put out your statement in writing somewhere for all to see so I can prove you wrong. You can not view video and say this is happening, your not there I am.            

BT mobile has been disable.  ..proof their are aware.

If I lived near Fulham Exchange, the first thing I would do is ask BT/OPENREACH for a back dated phone bill to match those date & timed videos if I think that is your conversation, then take them to court.

It seem their are now aware of the data files also.   ...Let's see what happens in the next few days.

click tab bottom right page two.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 08:02:24 AM by delshay »
-------------

« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2016, 10:49:02 PM »
If I think I will broadcast this outside House Of Parliament, or even the Home Office & see what they think. There's a saying THE CAMERA NEVER LIES.

I am going to send those files to a independent Lab. I will put out leaflets in Fulham area asking everyone to ask for their Phone bill matching those dates and time after Lab report, if audio is clear enough.

Their are Extended Versions of some of those video files. Someone tried to destroy the exhibit (remotely), but what most people never knew, I do have the skill fix it. So the files you are seeing is what I was able to grab from the exhibit.

This work will be carried out early next month, but files already out, will be shipped to Lab, but I am sure someone will get there before me.

Let's find out who those customers are, after all,   ...that is someone having a conversation.

BT/OPENREACH will stay silent on this until more evidence is found probably awaiting customer(s) coming forward, for their sake let's hope customers are not identified. But I am here to help those customers.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 07:38:54 AM by delshay »
-------------