Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Another music video with Amiga in background by DJNick Deetronic  (Read 5918 times)

Description:

Offline nicholas

Quote from: vox;748367
I see no such bounties (talented programmer asking for NG system with clear plan of apps) which I would donate a bit. This bounty - which was a thing of past, as I remember, was both in fame of what DJ Nick did for Amiga scene as what he will continue to do with music/gfx skills.

If there is any idea that gfx and music are needed for Amiga game, app or idea of Amiga promo video, that could be asked from DJ Nick to contribute

I keep seeing you talk about his "fame" and "what he did for the scene".

Can you provide links on Pouet or ADA to his work because I'd never heard of him before he scammed the halfwits at aw.net out of this SAM board.
“Een rezhim-i eshghalgar-i Quds bayad az sahneh-i ruzgar mahv shaved.” - Imam Ayatollah Sayyed  Ruhollah Khomeini

Offline nicholas

Re: Another music video with Amiga in background by DJNick Deetronic
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2013, 07:13:26 PM »
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=djnick+site:www.pouet.net

Not much there.

What demos had your work in them?
“Een rezhim-i eshghalgar-i Quds bayad az sahneh-i ruzgar mahv shaved.” - Imam Ayatollah Sayyed  Ruhollah Khomeini

Offline nicholas

Re: Another music video with Amiga in background by DJNick Deetronic
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2013, 09:11:16 PM »
Quote from: djnick;748382
If you really want to get more infos, better search for more. Why do I need to explain or prove anything to you?

You don't Vox does. He portrays you as some kind of demoscene giant that has done wonders for the scene but you I see no evidence of it.

There is next to nothing on Pouet for "djnick" so i wondered if you went by another handle in the past. Apparently you haven't.

Has your work been used in any demos?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 09:14:59 PM by nicholas »