Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Commodore USA Alive ?  (Read 42274 times)

Description:

Offline comptech

• Show all replies
Re: Commodore USA Alive ?
« on: August 27, 2012, 03:39:38 PM »
Quote from: commodorejohn;704899
"Without even offering any excuses," Barry passes the buck like a pro, blaming his customer base for too many orders (right,) the customer in question for totally probably misreporting the number of calls, maybe, the phone system for probably not taking all the calls that may not have been placed, the mail server for not backing itself up of its own accord before they switched to IMAP, a nameless staffer who gave ambiguously incorrect information about something or other (like, presumably, whether or not the customer had actually placed over 100 calls,) and a few more totally unspecified reasons that are probably even better not-excuses, maybe, you don't know that they aren't! And conveniently enough, nowhere in that list is blame assigned to Barry, so he must not be at fault! And also he'd like you to know that this hardly ever happens, except for all the times when it's happened.

Incredible. Simply incredible. (And I mean that in the most fully etymological sense of the term.)

[youtube]JFvujknrBuE[/youtube]

"There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT I SWEAR TO GOD!"

I tried to impart to Barry the importance of having customer service and this is the response I got:

http://forums.commodore.net/showthread.php?257-130-days-still-havent-got-my-C64extreme-back!/page2 (halfway down the page)

All it takes is 1 customer service rep (8.00 bucks an hour) to answer phone calls/emails instead of some poor schmuck who is already overloaded with his numerous other jobs.

It Takes Months To Find A Customer...

seconds to lose one