Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: X-ray's Valentine's Day Thread  (Read 3024 times)

Description:

Offline X-rayTopic starter

• Show only replies by X-ray
X-ray's Valentine's Day Thread
« on: February 14, 2007, 05:13:51 PM »
Well here we are, it is February the 14th.
Roses are being sold and chocolates are being bought in the hope that they may grease any stubborn hinges to a special one's heart, (or more likely, dare I say in a cynical way, that special gifts are being bought in the hope that a bit of nookie may appear on the menu).

Now, being a confirmed batchelor and having weighed up what is available for a bit of dabbling and what it would take to grease that, I haven't made any purchases this year. Don't give me any stick about that, it was a logical decision and you would do well to do the same.

However...I received a card from across the waters and I thought I would tell you how I have been had.
My sister, bless her cotton socks, is studying nursing in Colorado. She got hold of a picture (probably emailed to her by one of her buddies here in the UK) of a male individual in a kilt. She liberally distributed this picture at her university, amongst her colleagues, and told them it was me in the picture.
Now I don't mind that it was a man in a kilt. The thing that causes raised eyebrows is that the camera view is from south to north and that the picture faithfully proves the old saying that there is nothing else worn under that kilt.
Yes, it is a nudie.

A few days ago I got a card signed by all her mates, with various comments ranging from demure compliments to some very lightly veiled offers and observations. To make matters worse, a photograph accompanied this card, showing four of the young ladies standing together in their uniforms. They are quite pretty. Actually let me be frank, they are hot...there, I said it. I am not going to post that picture here because I am going to visit my folks later this year in Colorado and I will probably meet some of my sisters pals while I am there. I don't want any further speculation on this side of the waters and on the other ;)
Who knows what sort of misadventure and high jinks could follow as a result of this prank...

That was my experience for 14.02.2007

Offline PMC

• Show only replies by PMC
    • http://www.b3ta.com
Re: X-ray's Valentine's Day Thread
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2007, 05:46:08 PM »
Okay, so your sis shows round a pic of a chap doing a Britney in a kilt to her nursing colleagues who happen to be hot...  

You sir, are a complete scoundrel of the highest order.  I suggest that in order to mitigate your scoundrel-ness you recruit a select band of fellow a.orgers to accompany you on this trip and ensure that said ladies with a length deprivation issue aren't disappointed.

I'm free during June/July/August etc.
Cecilia for President

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2007, 05:57:50 PM »
hehe
You are right, my friend.
Besides, based on what I know about nurses, four of them is definitely too many...even I can't tame that many  :-P

Offline odin

• Colonization had Galleons
    • Show only replies by odin
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2007, 05:58:45 PM »
What? No ode to Blobrana? Where are your manners.

Offline PMC

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2007, 06:06:43 PM »

X-ray wrote:
hehe
You are right, my friend.
Besides, based on what I know about nurses, four of them is definitely too many...even I can't tame that many  :-P

Yeah, I spent many an evening frequenting the local nurses quarters in my home town when I was in my early 20s (my mate was a student nurse) so I've first hand experience of just how much taming they require.  

However, it would be bloody great to find out just how many might be tamed in one sitting.  

In the words of Woody Allen:

"The act of sex between two people is a wonderful thing.  Between five it's totally awesome".
Cecilia for President

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2007, 06:22:49 PM »
"...What? No ode to Blobrana? Where are your manners..."
--------------------------------------------------------

Well, sir, I appreciate the sentiment, but that wee bairn has had more than enough attention from me.
I don't know how many odes I dropped on her, but it was definitely more than anyone else ever got (not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing).
It was all just playful teasing mainly, but she did have the opportunity to get a set of handlebars out of me with no strings attached but didn't take me up on that.

No more odes to Blobzie, I am officially on strike!
I have curbed my benevolence (in general) lately  ;-)

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2007, 06:29:44 PM »
"...However, it would be bloody great to find out just how many might be tamed in one sitting..."
-----------------------------------------------------------

Well, sir, I must advise you that if the nurses in question are anything like the ones I have seen and worked with, they are likely to bang like an out-house door in the wind.
If you want to take on four of them, you might well have to take out insurance, because you're gonna be like a pinball that hasn't missed the flipper for an hour or so  :lol:

Offline AJS

• Show only replies by AJS
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2007, 07:46:10 PM »

X-ray wrote:
"...However, it would be bloody great to find out just how many might be tamed in one sitting..."
-----------------------------------------------------------

Well, sir, I must advise you that if the nurses in question are anything like the ones I have seen and worked with, they are likely to bang like an out-house door in the wind.
If you want to take on four of them, you might well have to take out insurance, because you're gonna be like a pinball that hasn't missed the flipper for an hour or so  :lol:

:-D  I can second that, Dated a Nurse on and off for 10 years....... Oh my Back :-D
Too often, we lose sight of life’s simply pleasures. Remember, When someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles to frown, BUT it only takes 4 to extend your arm and bitch slap that mother *’##@*&% upside the head .

Offline PMC

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2007, 09:40:53 PM »
I can third, fourth and fifth it...  Ahem. :crazy:
Cecilia for President

Offline adz

• Knight of the Sock
    • Show only replies by adz
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2007, 11:18:10 PM »
Valentine's Day...Bah humbug!!! :-P

For the record, I actually spent some time with a nursing student during my university days and I must say, thinking back, she was bloody dull, oh well, can't win 'em all I suppose :lol:

Offline Vincent

• Show only replies by Vincent
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2007, 11:25:02 PM »
Meh, we never do anything for valentine's day.  We're not that soppy :-P

In saying that, this is probably the first time I've had a valentines day prezzie from Sioux...

She's got a bad cold and has lost her voice :-P

Does a great impression of a frog just now too :lol:
Xbox360
"Oh no. Everytime you turn up something monumental and terrible happens.
I don\'t think I have the stomach for it." - Raziel

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2007, 11:28:09 PM »
So it looks like so far, no Amiga gents bought Valentine's goodies.

Offline Wilse

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2007, 12:29:14 AM »
Nope, have studiously abstained for many years.
My current girlfriend was unaware of my disdain for this "celebration" but has now realised that Iwas not joking when I said I "don't do valentines".
Besides, I'm plenty romantic the rest of year.

Offline adz

• Knight of the Sock
    • Show only replies by adz
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2007, 12:58:40 AM »

X-ray wrote:
So it looks like so far, no Amiga gents bought Valentine's goodies.

Oh no, I got caught again this year (sent the missus some Roses at work) but it doesn't mean I have to like it ;-)

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2007, 07:12:10 AM »
I must say, one thing I don't do is flowers, Valentine's or no. I'm much more likely to do the chocolates and jewelry thing.