Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Girls games preference...  (Read 5940 times)

Description:

Offline ElPolloDiablTopic starter

• Show all replies
Girls games preference...
« on: November 05, 2010, 09:51:13 AM »
Hi,
Very curious to know which games the women or girls prefer. If you are not female put in whatever you heard them say they like. Give an explanation.

My cousin 4 years younger than me liked to play Bonecruncher and Super-Hang-On. She has a wii now.

I guess those two aren't manual intensive or involve any (vicious) killing.
Go Go Gadget Signature!

• Show all replies
Re: Girls games preference...
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2010, 01:04:21 AM »
Amiga or other. But I did say games they say they like, not just ones they play to be part of the group. e.g. My friends sister use to come and play Mechwarrior with us, but only to 'join in'.

So I guess there is no stigma of 'boys' games and the little ones won't get told "No, they're for boys" when she points at a video game.
Go Go Gadget Signature!

• Show all replies
Re: Girls games preference...
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2010, 11:47:43 AM »
It's a simple question, what is ridiculous about it? The answers help me appeal to a wider audience when designing/writing a game. Plus it is embarrassing to see computer games dominated by males with girls just using a computer for facebook and photo storage.
I guess it's still the early days of computers, but I know that games programming is an all male affair. If they start liking more games perhaps they will start programming them too.
Go Go Gadget Signature!