Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Yup, I just banned him...  (Read 17979 times)

Description:

Offline nicholas

Re: Yup, I just banned him...
« on: October 13, 2013, 01:19:31 PM »
What has John done that deserved a ban?

It surely must have been something really bad because other members have been allowed to get away with extremely offensive posts recently.

While I haven't always seen eye to eye with John I've never seen him post anything offensive.
“Een rezhim-i eshghalgar-i Quds bayad az sahneh-i ruzgar mahv shaved.” - Imam Ayatollah Sayyed  Ruhollah Khomeini

Offline nicholas

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 12:09:37 AM »
Quote from: kickstart;750217
Yes... all the efforts on this stupid topics of coffe house, congratulations (i never enter to this "threads"), this is a semi-dead amiga forum with lack of tutorials, DIY, important users go away from here...

Visit a.org and after eab or a1k (in german :()... by example and the feeling is totally different.

The only site I use Chrome for Android to browse is A1K because it auto-translates the site for me. Automated Deutsch to English is not so bad really but I'm not sure how well it would translate to Suomi. ;)
“Een rezhim-i eshghalgar-i Quds bayad az sahneh-i ruzgar mahv shaved.” - Imam Ayatollah Sayyed  Ruhollah Khomeini

Offline nicholas

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2013, 12:21:01 AM »
Quote from: Iggy;750220
Seconded, great function, but Chrome crashes on me with almost the same regularity as Safari.

The Android brain of Chrome is very nice and very stable too but I'm addicted to Firefox addons so use it as my main browser on Android, OSX and Linux.

I'd even use it on MorphOS if I could even though Odyssey is an amazing browser.  Not that the Wonder Twins will ever release the source to their OS4 port for anyone else to port to MOS/AROS/68k.

Offline nicholas

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2013, 12:31:15 AM »
What is wrong with this site tonight?

Whenever I try to edit a post when I click save I get an error box that looks like a 3.1 console window and the error code is "shrug".

The word brain in my last post should be "version" but auto complete on CM10.1's swipe keyboard is crap!

Offline nicholas

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2013, 12:34:52 AM »
Quote from: Fats;750197
I am using the 'New Posts' feature which shows the last posts from when someone has last viewed a.org and CH posts show up there.
I won't miss CH if it is gone, I'm not demanding it to be gone either.

And I still don't understand why you keep posting new posts where nobody reacts to.

greets,
Staf.

I use the "50 Latest Posts" link and it doesn't show any CH posts. Thought you might find it useful too.

http://www.amiga.org/index.php?pageid=50latest

Offline nicholas

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2013, 12:22:53 AM »
In the UK we have the right to free healthcare but not gun ownership.
In the USA they have the right to own guns but not healthcare.

I know which right I prefer.