Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New Amiga Keyboard Membranes  (Read 258 times)

Description:

Offline RWAPTopic starter

New Amiga Keyboard Membranes
« on: April 27, 2016, 02:41:44 PM »
Having produced replacement A500/A500+ and A600 keyboard membranes in 2013, it seems that there is another slightly different version of the  green A600 keyboard membrane - I have had a couple of people in  Australia and one in the USA ask about these.

They are identified  by the Mitsumi model number of 56c471A and have a larger left hand  shift key, and a different ENTER key as can be seen on the attached  photo

[ATTACH]4995[/ATTACH]

I  have obtained a quote for 50 of these membranes - but the end price  would be £30 plus postage (in contrast to the existing A600 membrane,  which was produced in larger numbers and therefore has a price of £20  plus postage)

Interestingly, the keyboard membrane is also marked  A300-A which suggests that this was perhaps the first keyboard made for  the A600....

In order to guage interest, we have set up a pre-order page at:
http://www.sellmyretro.com/offer/details/%5BPRE-ORDER%5D-Commodore-Amiga-A600-Green-Keyboard-Membranes----Mitsumi-model-number-56C47A-13716

Is there now enough interest to start something similar for A1200 keyboard membranes?  So far as I understand, AmigaKit has now sold out of their NOS keyboards!