Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New twitter client for classic Amigas, any beta testers?  (Read 9334 times)

Description:

Offline chris

Re: New twitter client for classic Amigas, any beta testers?
« Reply #59 from previous page: October 06, 2013, 10:25:46 PM »
Quote from: ciVic;749470
You mean the switch is a radio button with only one choice? It should be a checkbox like on OS3 and MorphOS.

Yes. The behaviour of MX menu items changed in OS4 so it is now impossible to deselect all items of a group. I don't know how menus are created in MUI, but in GadTools adding the flag MENUTOGGLE fixes this problem (I've seen it in quite a lot of OS3 software - including my own! - it's easy to miss as the visual appearance and functionality on OS3 is the same if there's only one item in the MX group).
"Miracles we do at once, the impossible takes a little longer" - AJS on Hyperion
Avatar picture is Tabitha by Eric W Schwartz

Offline Retrofan

• Show only replies by Retrofan
« Reply #60 on: October 10, 2013, 01:00:05 AM »
Hi:
Why do I always have "Error Loading TimeLine?. I only could connect once, this is on WinUAE and enough fast ram.
A1200, Lateral 32GB CF, internal Dvd, ACA 1230/56 with an MKII Fast ATA at 9,5Mb/s, another A1200 BPPC project in progress (more or less), and posting from my own/better C64x in my Tv using Hdmi.

Offline ciVicTopic starter

• Show only replies by ciVic
« Reply #61 on: October 10, 2013, 09:28:03 PM »
You could try to delete the secrect.txt and key.txt files in the twittAmiga dir. Check username and password afterwards and try again.

Offline Retrofan

« Reply #62 on: October 10, 2013, 11:04:15 PM »
Hehe. Yes, it works perfect. Thank you :knuddel:
A1200, Lateral 32GB CF, internal Dvd, ACA 1230/56 with an MKII Fast ATA at 9,5Mb/s, another A1200 BPPC project in progress (more or less), and posting from my own/better C64x in my Tv using Hdmi.

Offline Retrofan

« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2013, 09:28:57 PM »
The problem persists if I reboot, so the best will be to start from an script that deletes both files and starts the program.

Offline ciVicTopic starter

• Show only replies by ciVic
« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2013, 09:31:18 PM »
So you can start twittAmiga multiple times till you reboot the machine? Or does it happen every time you restart twittAmiga? Sounds similar to the problem under OS4, where key and secret are simply empty.

Offline Retrofan

« Reply #65 on: October 12, 2013, 02:01:31 AM »
Quote from: ciVic;749849
So you can start twittAmiga multiple times till you reboot the machine? Or does it happen every time you restart twittAmiga? Sounds similar to the problem under OS4, where key and secret are simply empty.

Yes, it seems I can start it multiple times till I reboot, when I should have to delete the files again. But it seems it doesn't always start the first time; dunno why.
I want to try a simple script the kind:

Delete >NIL: SYS:Internet/twittAmiga/*.txt
Run >NIL: SYS:Internet/twittAmiga/twittAmiga-AmigaOS

And perhaps try with different stacks, or perhaps priority.

Edit: It isn't it doesn't work; it works, but sometimes it hangs the first time or it "breaks" WinUAE.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 11:51:18 AM by Retrofan »