Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Amiga PCs on the way....  (Read 33666 times)

Description:

Offline wawrzon

Re: Amiga PCs on the way....
« on: September 01, 2010, 02:24:25 PM »
looks like an attempt to discredite aros and distract the attention from aeon. i mean aros is well off without clowns like that? who needs an amiga sticker on their pc, when they can get their imicas and ares? in worst case it ignites the war again. dont let you drag into this crap, just ignore them "commodore whatsoever".

Offline wawrzon

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 10:32:28 PM »
call me retarded but from a perspective of the 68k user all this quarrel amounts to nothing. neither hyperions dead end os4 nor funny advances to suck out what money are left within community with a rebranded pc hw are securing any future perspective. i see only the unleashed animosity here (on forums), no vision, and without such its all doomed to fail anyway. my sympathy is for aros if only why im using a cut down derivate of it on a classic. i welcome mos as alternative but never has got deep enough to get into it. and i bought and have used os4 on my a4k okay but i lost attention to it quite some time ago. nevertheless it is embrassing to see many mos and aros users taking sides with an unquestionable hoax just for the sake to see os4 and its follower in ashes.

HOLD ON FOR A MOMENT!!!!!!! nothing has happened as yet. announecments have been done, mostly substanceless. both from os4 camp (aox1k) and also from these "commodores" usa (whatever). none can tell if and when they materialize. think like sane people if only for a minute. nothing depends on you, so why are you discussing myths???? there is no actual impact by these news on your situation for now, it can only bias your expectation, and it is whats is aimed for. so be cautious..

Offline wawrzon

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 10:39:27 PM »
@piru: sounds like fun.