Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: N/A  (Read 3778 times)

Description:

Offline cehofer

Re: Please help me get my X5000 5040 motherboard back
« on: January 12, 2023, 03:27:54 AM »
Jeff,

I am in the US too.  I purchased an X5040 and memory from them in the beginning of June.   It took until the first week of August to just get my MB.  They were very responsive to me.  To my knowledge there is only Franck and Laurent.  I didn't quite understand the whole distribution of the MB because they were waiting for A-Eon to send it to them in France from the UK.  I don't understand why Amigakit doesn't sell them directly.  I didn't think it was ever going to happen.  They were also very helpful setting the OS up as it the 5040 requires a different OS4.1 image than the 5020s for some reason.  They did not ask for payment until they received and tested the MB.

I really hope they come through for you as they did me.  One reason I didn't buy a complete system from them was because of shipping damage from size and weight.  I have had good luck with boards shipped from UK, Poland, Germany, and France.   For what it is worth, Amigakit wouldn't respond to me for over a year on a $200 order I placed.  They finally shipped it after a year and a half.  I don't sometimes understand our friends across the pond.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2023, 04:15:05 AM by cehofer »