Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo - CD32  (Read 4169 times)

Description:

Offline TensionTopic starter

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo - CD32
« on: January 21, 2008, 07:59:58 PM »
Anybody know where to get this elusive game.  Anybody willing to sell me a copy of it??

Apparently one was on ebay for $50!!!!!  There seems to be a lot of confusion regarding the game, and how good it is compared to other versions of the game.  I am dying to give it a blast on my CD32.

Any help is much appreciated.

Re: Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo - CD32
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 08:10:46 PM »
That`s just what I was afraid of...

Still like to give it a blast though...

Do you have a copy??

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 11:23:14 PM »
Well, seemingly there was a version (not for the CD32) prior to this, which had smaller sprites, and generally didn`t look as good, but played really well, like the coin-op. If i remember correctly it came on 12 floppys!!

Street Fighter 2 was the first game i played on my new A600 in 1993.  Still remember it like it was yesterday - That smell of new Amiga... (weep)

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 01:10:59 AM »

Vulture wrote:
There were seperate ECS, AGA and also a CD32 version with audio tracks and a big fat bug that reseted the console if both side buttons of cd32 were pushed at once.

Hahaha... They were the good old days - They just don`t make them like that any more.  My personal favourite is the bug in Cannon Fodder CD32`s save routine which wipes the rest of your NV-RAM whilst saving your data.

Priceless.