Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Thank you all who have made A.org possible  (Read 4441 times)

Description:

Offline AAACHIPSET

• Show all replies
Re: Thank you all who have made A.org possible
« on: February 04, 2014, 09:21:04 AM »
Quote from: AmigaFreak;758393
Hi all!

I just wanted to drop a message in here about how great Amiga.org is. I've been here for years now, and Amiga.org has been a daily stop for when I need my daily dose of all things Amiga. I've been really happy with the site, the layout and all the features, from the photos that everyone has posted, very interesting stuff, to interesting and informative posts. Sometimes even the weird or odd posts can be funny, even when members of the community might be bickering, it keeps things interesting.

My favorite thing to do on here is to check out the Workbench screenshots and see everyone's setup, and what icons or cool mods they've added.

So I thank those who actually made Amiga.org, those who have funded it, the Moderators who keep it clean, and of course all the cool members here, Amigans like me who have kept the Amiga alive!

Thank you all! :-)
well thanks to this site  i have the best 1200 i ever had ..usb  external drives indivision 56x cdrom ..plays mpegs  avis  cdxl  etc...learned about converting mp3 into wavs ..sometimes just playing war worlds with amiga amp ..still not online :<..one day ..but with whdownload  pinball an games  hours dissappear ..
had a friend see my a1200 last week ..he was amazed ..thats the best compliment of all ..one day ill even get a pic of my w/bench on here i guess  .without the good people on here willing to share knowledge an experience i wouldve bben lost too many times ..thanks to all
A500 3.1/8meg/2gigscsi ...wants a 040
CD32/SX1/FMV/FLASHDRIVE/  wants sx32pro
A1200  os3.5 030/50/fpu/mmu/2flashdrives/cd/   indivision coming ..............wants a ppc/060  ACCEL :laughing: