Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Amigamaniac  (Read 29589 times)

Description:

Offline alc

• Show all replies
Re: Amigamaniac
« on: January 23, 2013, 10:15:21 PM »
Has anyone got a working email address? I honestly don't mind the wait that much but I'd at least like to know that he's alive and still aware I'm waiting. I'm as patient as they come but it's been nearly a year now.

Offline alc

• Show all replies
Re: Amigamaniac
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013, 07:28:14 PM »
Quote from: alc;723725
Has anyone got a working email address? I honestly don't mind the wait that much but I'd at least like to know that he's alive and still aware I'm waiting. I'm as patient as they come but it's been nearly a year now.
Thought I should pop up here and say that Nathan finally came through with the goods.

It may have taken over a year to arrive but when you deal with an individual rather than a company you've got to be aware that anything can happen; they might get hit by a truck, they might go through a nightmare divorce, there are any number of reasons that could dump "making a videogame accessory" on the to-do list for quite a while. The lack of communication was frustrating but that's understandable given that he was suffering what sounds like clinical depression. I hope he's found a way through.