Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TLAS-Going Out of Business  (Read 3980 times)

Description:

Offline FudTopic starter

• Show only replies by Fud
TLAS-Going Out of Business
« on: February 16, 2002, 03:21:49 PM »
TLAS has made yet another round of discounts on Amiga Software. ALL software is now $ 7.oo and UNDER.  Yes, some titles go for as low as .10 cents.

These are (as you know by now) new software and not pre-owned stuff.  Many titles at $2.oo and below. We still have hundreds of titles and a total of about 8,000 boxes. Some we have so many of that they are now going for .10 cents to $ 1.oo and on some others they are only a few remaining.  So check this out please !

If you have questions regarding any title please email me.

Terry L. Fike
Turtle Lighting Amiga Software
Your discount software store
www.sparkynet.com/turtle
amigaguy@msn.com

Offline theTAO

• Show only replies by theTAO
Re: TLAS-Going Out of Business
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2002, 05:28:10 AM »
I'd ordered from Turtle Lightning in the past, and even received a postcard from them many month ago about their "Going Out of Business" sale.  We all hate seeing an Amiga company disappear, and I'd considered buying a few more titles from them, but I took one look at their msn.com email address and the postcard went straight in the trash!  Of all the internet providers you could have used, WHY does it have to be that one?!  What a slap in the face!  As part of my personal "don't give an inch" policy of Microsoft containment, you won't be getting even 10 cents from me until you bury that msn.com address where the sun don't shine!

Todd