Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Thanks to ASB Computer and amigastore.eu!  (Read 4805 times)

Description:

Offline eliyahuTopic starter

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
    • Show only replies by eliyahu
Thanks to ASB Computer and amigastore.eu!
« on: April 11, 2016, 05:40:04 PM »
@thread

just wanted to share with you my appreciation to the guys at ASB computer (amigastore.eu) in spain for their quick shipping to me fresh copies of gorky 17 and wings battlefield. not having a major amiga dealer here in the US, it's terrific to find a dealer who ships here inexpensively and reliably; a dealer which is responsive to customer emails quickly; and a dealer with great prices and selection. for those of you looking for a state-side dealer, we still need to find one in europe -- but ASB is a terrific choice. several folks on IRC have discovered this as well....

now, if you'll excuse me, i have some games to install on my X5000. ;)

-- eliyahu
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 05:42:06 PM by eliyahu »
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here."

Offline theprez

• S.A.C.C.
    • Show only replies by theprez
Re: Thanks to ASB Computer and amigastore.eu!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2016, 02:01:47 AM »
@eliyahu

Here, here!  Let us know how they run.  Or can you talk about it?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]amigaprez

Classic Amigas (several), AmigaOne SE, SAM 440ep, X5000
Old PC running XP (only when I must run other software)

Offline Dragster

• Show only replies by Dragster
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2016, 02:35:46 AM »
Quote from: eliyahu;807059
@thread

just wanted to share with you my appreciation to the guys at ASB computer (amigastore.eu) in spain for their quick shipping to me fresh copies of gorky 17 and wings battlefield. not having a major amiga dealer here in the US, it's terrific to find a dealer who ships here inexpensively and reliably; a dealer which is responsive to customer emails quickly; and a dealer with great prices and selection. for those of you looking for a state-side dealer, we still need to find one in europe -- but ASB is a terrific choice. several folks on IRC have discovered this as well....

-- eliyahu

I couldn't agree more. Shipping prices are very reasonable. Service is excellent and they are very helpful. They also reply quickly to any questions... great service overall, highly recommended.

Cheers,

Dragster.
Amiga 1200T 603/240, 060/50, SCSI II, Plextor 40/12/40S SCSI CDRW, Plextor 40X SCSI CDROM, Fujitsu 36GB 10KRPM SCSI HD, Pioneer 305S SCSI DVD, BVisionPPC, 256 MB FASTRAM, PowerFlyer EIDE, Scandex external scandoubler, ZIV busboard, Algor USB, Wireless, repulse audio...Peg II Quadruple boot: OS4.1FE/MorphOS 3.9 regged, OpenSUSE11.1 & Debian Squeeze, Powerbook G4 1139 MorphOS3.9, A4000D CSPPC/PIV/DENEB OS3.9/4.1FE, A4000T CSPPC/CVPPC/SCSI, etc.. 2

Offline magnetic

• Show only replies by magnetic
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2016, 02:36:54 AM »
Why wouldnt he be allowed to talk about it? lmao and why in the world do you have 27 amigas? are you a hoarder?

@ OP

Thanks always good to know about another amiga dealer how much was the shipping to us?
bPlan Pegasos2 G4@1ghz
Quad Boot:Reg. MorphOS | OS4.1 U4 |Ubuntu GNU-Linux | MacOS X

Amiga 2000 Rom Switcher w/ 3.1 + 1.3 | HardFrame SCSI | CBM Ram board| A Squared LIVE! 2000 | Vlab Motion | Firecracker 24 gfx

Commodore CDTV: 68010 | ECS | 9mb Ram | SCSI -TV | 3.9 Rom | Developer EPROMs

Offline klx300r

• Amiga 1000+AmigaOne X1000
    • Show only replies by klx300r
    • http://mancave-ramblings.blogspot.ca/
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2016, 07:06:48 AM »
it's great to have options on different suppliers in our tiny market !
--- www.mancave-ramblings.blogspot.ca ---
  -AspireOS.com & Amikit- Amiga for your netbook-
***X1000- I BELIEVE *** :angel:

Offline Lurch

• Lifetime Member
    • Show only replies by Lurch
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2016, 11:05:12 AM »
Good store, got my Amiga Future mag sub through them and other things. :-)
-=[LurcH]=-
A500 Plus Black 030@40MHz 128MB | A1200T 060@80MHz 320MB | Pegasos II G4@1GHz 1GB  | Amiga Future Sub

Offline Epsilon_

• Crazy about Amigas
    • Show only replies by Epsilon_
    • http://amigax1000.blogspot.com.au
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2016, 11:16:36 AM »
@thread

-- eliyahu

I definitely agree with Eliyahu on this - ASB (amigastore.eu) are an excellent supplier of all things Amiga, Classic or NG. I have ordered several things from them recently including my MIST, all arrived in Australia well packaged and working well.

Indeed I received a package from them today with some more goodies to try out! :-)

As you mentioned, they have prompt shipping, pricing is good and they are very responsive to customer queries too.

It is great to have multiple safe and reliable options to order Amiga stuff in 2016 wherever in the world we are. Recommended.

Catcha,
Epsilon

Please check out my various blogs:
Amiga:  AmigaX1000.blogspot.com.au
Trains: InterestingTrains.blogspot.com.au

Instagram: Epsilon's Instagram
[/SIZE]

Offline eliyahuTopic starter

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
    • Show only replies by eliyahu
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2016, 01:06:55 PM »
@magnetic

for my two software titles, just a few bucks. got here in less than one week. :)

-- eliyahu
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here."

Offline Niding

• Show only replies by Niding
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2016, 03:40:39 PM »
Just chiming in with agreement about excellent service.

Ordered from them twice, and both times they responded and sent the hardware quickly.

Offline mbrantley

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2016, 12:19:03 AM »
@thread

just wanted to share with you my appreciation to the guys at ASB computer (amigastore.eu) in spain for their quick shipping to me fresh copies of gorky 17 and wings battlefield. not having a major amiga dealer here in the US, it's terrific to find a dealer who ships here inexpensively and reliably; a dealer which is responsive to customer emails quickly; and a dealer with great prices and selection. for those of you looking for a state-side dealer, we still need to find one in europe -- but ASB is a terrific choice.

Eliyahu, yeah I share your positive view of this outfit, based on my first order. They got my little Mist FPGA computer to me  quickly and at very reasonable cost. Communication was perfect. I am planning to order some more Amiga stuff from them soon.

Offline amigasociety

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2016, 02:35:20 AM »
@thread

a dealer which is responsive to customer emails quickly

-- eliyahu

That there for me is the single most important aspect of a company that genuinely cares about their customers.

We all know stuff can happen, delays, shipping issues, etc.... but immediate follow-up with one trying to take care of their customers is what makes me buy and buy and buy from them again.

As a director of customer services for a company I work for, that is our most important goal.  We answer all questions, that day, and if for some reason a more detailed answer will take more time, then I feel we owe it to that customer to let them know we are working on the answer and they will expect an email that very next day.

Makes me proud when places I buy from do the same.

Thanks for sharing your experience with ASB Computer and Amigastore.eu.... I will have to check them out.

TJ
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 02:38:10 AM by amigasociety »
AmigaOne A1222 (Tabor)
AmigaOne X5000