Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Vesalia Revisited  (Read 5979 times)

Description:

Offline koaftder

• Show all replies
    • http://koft.net
Re: Vesalia Revisited
« on: April 29, 2005, 03:56:52 AM »

Jagabot wrote:
I ordered a few CD32 CDROM drives from them waaaaay back in September. [Woohoo replacement drives for the 3 CD32's I have sitting here! Or so I thought...] Here it is the end of April and still nothing.

Just thought I'd mention it incase anyone else still thinks they're "great" -- right now I don't think too highly of them. I'd like to go on imaginging that they shipped it and it's still stuck in the Canada Customs backlog, but 6 months is really starting to feel like, "It was never shipped, thanks for your money though!" :-(

I'll be certain to update this post if their package arrives in the next couple weeks however.  :-D  

It's wierd. "Vesalia" immediately brings up the following metadata in my mind, "thief", "lame", "took my money", "dishonest", among others. I dont even know whats the deal with Vesalia. Ive never ordered anything from there. I see they have a web store, with a selection of products. Ive never read a single post anywhere putting them in a good light.

If it wasnt for all the posts from people complaining they got screwed, i suppose i would have never heard of them.

ive been lucky all my amiga purchases on ebay have been good. Now that i said that...

it's wierd, i got amiga floppy discs and drives pushing 20 years that work flawlessly, i cant count how many pc floppys and drives i've tossed in the trash over the years...