Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: www.softhut.com  (Read 17729 times)

Description:

Offline amigadave

• Lifetime Member
    • Show all replies
    • http://www.EfficientByDesign.org
Re: www.softhut.com
« on: July 25, 2009, 01:59:15 AM »
Quote from: VingtTrois;516764
Hello,

Here is some informations about one order to Software Hut...my feedback !!!

Name: a friend of mine (Maurice)
Product: GVP card + SCSI + 16 Mo Ram for AMIGA 1200
Date: 29 april 2009
Price: $286,90 with Paypal

No answer about delay, no answer about delivery. No tracking #...

Nothing nothing nothing since 3 months !!!

Joe, where are you ? What are you doing ?????? Where is the card ? Where is the money ?

Can we consider you as a thief ??? Make us think the opposite, in interest of of amiga community.

Thanks a lot.

How do you expect to get a positive answer, or any answer at all when you write to someone and call him a thief?  Then you put that message on a public forum without explaining what other attempts you have made to contact Joe at Software Hut with your complaints.  Joe is not making the boards, he just put up the money to have them made and he is waiting just like you are to get them so he can ship them out.  That does not make him a thief!

Write to him and ask for your refund, but don't come to these public forums and call the man a thief and expect to get my sympathy.  I and many members here have had purchases with Joe over the last twenty years and not had any problems. Joe's lack of communication is only half the problem, take responsibility for your half and if you are still not happy with the results, then get your refund if that is what you want.

Joe did this out of his fondness for the Amiga community, not to make a bundle of money.  How can he make any giant profit on such a small production run of products, it was probably barely worth his time to try to organize it and if he had known that there were going to be complications and long delays that would get him into so much bad favor with his buyers, he probably would not have started the whole thing with the GVP products.

I assure you that you will have a better chance of getting a reply from Joe if you do not call him names or make inflamatory remarks about him on public forums.  Please think before you post such things about people.
How are you helping the Amiga community? :)

Offline amigadave

• Lifetime Member
    • Show all replies
    • http://www.EfficientByDesign.org
Re: www.softhut.com
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2010, 04:46:50 AM »
Quote from: waltermixxx;535871
well oddly enough since I made my purchase and the money was received via paypal, I have not heard back from them... No status on the delivery,
No reply to any of my inquiries...

I'm hoping they are on holidays or something, as I have emailed several times inquiring about my purchase and have heard nothing back... I'm hanging in there but It's been since December 20th, and no word...

I will update if I do hear back... if not I'm out some money...

Vacation seems to be a likely excuse for the lack of communication between Christmas and New Year's.  Hopefully you will get a reply by Monday afternoon.
How are you helping the Amiga community? :)