Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: An alternative approach to re-launching classic computers...  (Read 7166 times)

Description:

Offline hairy

• Show all replies
Re: An alternative approach to re-launching classic computers...
« on: November 28, 2011, 11:48:02 PM »
Quote from: Tripitaka;669425
What you mean of course is that YOU are tired of it. Don't be so damned arrogant. Do you think you speak for anyone else on A.org? You sure don't speak for me, CUSA to me is just some shoddy company that rapes the Amiga name for profit and does nothing to advance real Amiga's at all. Franko on the other hand, annoying or not, is a talented enthusiast whose heart and personal time is put into writing Amiga code for us all to use. He has done more for Amiga than CUSA has, that's for sure.

He sure speaks for me too.
I'm tired as well of hearing always the same bunch of people ready to moan like crybabies at the first sight of a yellow drop (which could be beer) in one of their "approved" threads, while at the same time they find perfectly reasonable to throw piss in buckets or barrels quantity onto anything "not kosher" according to their own judgement.

Offline hairy

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 12:17:35 AM »
Quote from: commodorejohn;669431
I've never complained about people disagreeing with me in threads where I express my opinion, I just disagree with their disagreement. That's kind of how opinions work.

Fine then.
So I can expect that every time I feel the urge to speak my mind about the X1000 being an overpriced doorstop, or similar dislike of Natami etc., regardless of the relevance to the thread, you'll be there disagreeing with me and yet supporting my freedom of speech.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 12:21:04 AM by hairy »

Offline hairy

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2011, 01:07:58 AM »
Quote from: Tripitaka;669440
Dude, the only things you ever post about are CUSA related anyway, maybe you should just use the CUSA forums and be happy.

And your point is?
I don't owe you any proof of loyalty to the holy cause... nor to demonstrate that "I'm not dammy" :roflmao:

Maybe it's in order to remeber that during Generalissimo Franko epoch you haters promoted NOT ONE BUT TWO polls intended to outlaw CUSA posts.
But you were outnumbered in both.

Still the moderators thought that instead of having you STFU, the sock drawer was a better idea. A decision that I respect: their site, their policy.

The very moment I'll be asked to leave by them, I'll do it promptly.

Quote from: Tripitaka;669440

That way the long term Amiga users CUSA insult can rant away as much as we like and we can't upset you.

"Long term amiga user" is another slippery and subjective definition, just like "Amiga" itself. According to my join date, I'm longer term user than you.

In your own words, don't be so damned arrogant.