Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: An alternative approach to re-launching classic computers...  (Read 7165 times)

Description:

Offline cgutjahr

• Show all replies
Re: An alternative approach to re-launching classic computers...
« on: November 28, 2011, 06:49:44 PM »
Quote from: commodorejohn;669384
And if you want to know why the backlash, you may stop and consider the simple explanation: it's because of the behavior of CUSA as a company, and Barry, BigBenAussie, and dammy as individuals.

Care to enlighten me why you're torturing us then?

Some of us really don't care, but we have to endure your crusade now aswell, because the other kids were so nasty to you?

That sounds fair.

Offline cgutjahr

• Show all replies
Re: An alternative approach to re-launching classic computers...
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 07:05:46 PM »
Quote from: spihunter;669390
I'd say 90% of the C-USA hate threads are one's started by Dammy announcing something about C-USA.

That's utter bull****, sorry. And you can easily verify this yourself by the stats on his profile page: In the last four months, Dammy started exactly one thread, and that was two months ago.

This whole alleged propaganda campaign is a myth. Dammy and a few others did try to advertise CUSA here, but that has stopped ages ago. And even back then, the threads started by CUSA 'critics' (I'm being polite here) by far outnumbered the ones started by Dammy and the other fanboys. And don't even think about arguing this point, or I'll mention Franko.

Disclaimer:

CUSA is a predictable, boring and incompetent outfit run by a used car sales man who employs a 'CTO' who was still daydreaming about AmigaDE half a decade after the rest of the world had moved on. I'm not defending them, I just don't think we should have more CUSA traffic here than on their own forum.