Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: An alternative approach to re-launching classic computers...  (Read 7167 times)

Description:

Offline spihunter

• Show all replies
Re: An alternative approach to re-launching classic computers...
« on: November 28, 2011, 06:30:41 PM »
Its pretty simple. If Dammy would just go away then C-USA would probably rarely be brought up around here. I'd say 90% of the C-USA hate threads are one's started by Dammy announcing something about C-USA.

I'm sorry that you guys are tired of the whinning but they brought it all on themselves.

Offline spihunter

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 07:37:09 PM »
Its true that he has eased up a bit lately but I'm sure when their "Amiga" line comes out he'll be back in full force.

I totally agree with your disclaimer. I wish all talk of them would just disappear from this site. They have their own forums for their stuff.

Quote from: cgutjahr;669394
That's utter bull****, sorry. And you can easily verify this yourself by the stats on his profile page: In the last four months, Dammy started exactly one thread, and that was two months ago.

This whole alleged propaganda campaign is a myth. Dammy and a few others did try to advertise CUSA here, but that has stopped ages ago. And even back then, the threads started by CUSA 'critics' (I'm being polite here) by far outnumbered the ones started by Dammy and the other fanboys. And don't even think about arguing this point, or I'll mention Franko.

Disclaimer:

CUSA is a predictable, boring and incompetent outfit run by a used car sales man who employs a 'CTO' who was still daydreaming about AmigaDE half a decade after the rest of the world had moved on. I'm not defending them, I just don't think we should have more CUSA traffic here than on their own forum.

Offline spihunter

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2011, 01:23:58 AM »
So it seems that most folks here are either tired of C-USA or tired of the haters against C-USA. I would say that the solution would be for everyone to just register and post on their forum but the problem is that they delete anything there that is even the slightest bit negative, even if it's a valid question.

This is why we have to eternal loop going on here........

Quote from: hairy;669442
And your point is?
I don't owe you any proof of loyalty to the holy cause... nor to demonstrate that "I'm not dammy" :roflmao:

Maybe it's in order to remeber that during Generalissimo Franko epoch you haters promoted NOT ONE BUT TWO polls intended to outlaw CUSA posts.
But you were outnumbered in both.

Still the moderators thought that instead of having you STFU, the sock drawer was a better idea. A decision that I respect: their site, their policy.

The very moment I'll be asked to leave by them, I'll do it promptly.

"Long term amiga user" is another slippery and subjective definition, just like "Amiga" itself. According to my join date, I'm longer term user than you.

In your own words, don't be so damned arrogant.