Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Landmark computer games of the 20th and 21st centuries  (Read 4766 times)

Description:

Offline Hardboy

• Show all replies
Re: Landmark computer games of the 20th and 21st centuries
« on: June 05, 2003, 08:43:22 PM »
"Eye Of The Beholder 2", allthough the first one also was great, for me, the sequel was the landmark. Eye of the beholder was still considered one of the best games made years after its release.

"Pirates!", so many hours after hours of playing. Wow, noone have made a game like that ever since. Even the C64 version was AWESOME!!

"Kick off "&"Kick off 2" - does I have to explain why?

"Super off road", yeah, I still don´t I have completed it. To bad it doesn´t on any other thing that an a500.

I´ll be back!

Offline Hardboy

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2003, 11:57:45 AM »
"Wings"

"Leisure Suit Larry"

Offline Hardboy

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2003, 12:02:21 PM »

KennyR wrote:
Whaaaaaat??? The C64 port of Pirates! SUCKED. It was incredibly slow, and liked to crash all the time. Not suprising, since the thing was written in BASIC!

One of the worst C64 games of all time, IMO. The Amiga version was so much better. Definitely a landmark in gaming. Not surprising, since Sid Meier was behind it.

What are you talking about?? Now, cut the crap, before I start insulting! There must more than one version then, because the version I had was AWESOME. It wasn´t neither made in basic, didn´t crash, and had allmost all the features of the amiga version. Mine was original, this fact may have had influence.