Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [A-EON updates] The "Golden" Child - Nemo revision 2.1  (Read 15248 times)

Description:

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
Re: [A-EON updates] The "Golden" Child - Nemo revision 2.1
« on: August 04, 2011, 12:55:32 PM »
Quote from: takemehomegrandma;652965
For me it's exactly the other way around; I think the new Commodore 64 is a really cool product with some personality that is also usable for real, while this x1000 is just... well, redundant!

Obviously you aint right in the head... :)

The C64x "COOL"... aye right... and so's my grannies old phonogram that I added a few LED's to so that while it gouged me old records to death at least it flashed some nice wee light while doing so... :rolleyes:

Why the frig is something "redundant" if it does run poxy Windoze or Crapple software !!!

It's an AMIGA it's meant to be different not another friggin piece of same old crap that you can buy in any high street store just to run bloated and naff software on... :)

Stick to you're overpriced C64 emulator and leave real computers to the rest of us... :D

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 02:10:58 PM »
Quote from: Templario;653002
A little late for me!

That begs the question WHY !!!

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 08:39:38 AM »
Quote from: Lurch;653173
/shakes head at thread.

/shakes big stick at thread... ;)

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2011, 08:59:11 AM »
Quote from: raddude9;653179
This thread is the reason why I don't pop up on this site very often. People are fiddling while Rome burns.
Instead of just being happy that there might be some new Amiga hardware and a new version of AmigaOS people are bickering.
I'm going back to lurking now, maybe I'll say something again when the bickering stops.

I'd better not hold me breath then and hope to live till I'm at least 200... eh... ;)

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2011, 12:28:11 PM »
Cobblers... :(

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2011, 12:39:30 PM »
this is a test... :nervous:

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2011, 04:32:14 PM »
hello & help

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2011, 06:33:12 PM »
First of all... sorry for all the short posts that don't mean anything but my account has been f'ed up once again and Pyro & Transition and even the mods seem to have fallen of the face of the earth... :(

So I'm posting this video here in the hope that someone can please try and contact one of the admins or mods for me to alert them to the fact that my account isn't working again. :(

It started last night just after I received an email from DiscreetFX informing me that they had just renewed my annual subscription and had taken the money from my back account. Straight after that when I tried to log in I kept getting the message "username or password invalid"... :(

I have since last night had to get at least 15 "temporary" passwords and reset my account but after either just one short post or even simply loging out and trying to log back in again my password becomes "invalid" once again and so I have to go through the rigamaroll of getting yet another temporary ruddy password... :(

Once again it's only Amiga.org this is happening on, all other sites work fine as normal. I've tried it on two different computers with two entirely different set ups, all with the same result... my password becomes "invalid" after one post or logging out... :(

I've checked for viruses, checked the cookies and everything else, all is fine at this end except for my Amiga.org account... :(

(I've even had to type this offline and cut and paste it cos it's doesn't give me time to type any more than a few words before my account becomes invalid once again)... :(

Hopefully this video I made of it will show the problem better.... heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp... :cry:

[youtube]GJaTsEn-zqM[/youtube]

and to top it all off. I've just burnt me friggin dinner in the oven while trying to get this video posted... :madashell:

PS: I couldn't do this via PM as that don't work either... :(

PPS: I can't answer any questions here or read PM's so you'll have to contact me via email if you have to... :(

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2011, 04:21:49 PM »
@ Dammy

Would you stop typing  "A1X1K" as it makes as much sense as a banana in a teacup tapdancing to the sound of silence being played on a stobernockels spare wooly jumper that was made by a dwarf somewhere in China... ta... :)

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2011, 09:41:44 PM »
@ Kesa

I wouldn't bother with what anyone has to say about you, it's not your fault that you're a wee bit dolly dimple... :)

Anywhoo... I reckon that's what make your posts such a good read, is trying to figure out if you're a crafty sly wee toadie who just likes taking the pee in an amusing and inoffensive way or if you are in fact as daft as a brush... :)

Keep on posting Kesa, the world needs more nutters like you... ;)

PS: If  you are nuttier than a fruitcake then that makes you "normal" in my book, I'd rather be a bamstick than a pompous arse anyday... :D

PPS: If you're not a nutcase then it doesn't matter either, cos I'm convinced you are and I can spot a loony tune a mile away... :)

PPPS: Me dog just died again... or do dogs hibernate... :(

PPPPS: ME FRIGGIN ACOUNT IS STILL LOGGING ME OUT AFTER ONE RUDDY POST... :madashell: