Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: two problems with towerized A1200  (Read 839 times)

Description:

Offline utri007Topic starter

two problems with towerized A1200
« on: September 18, 2020, 10:10:26 PM »
I have towerized A1200, accelerator, elbox zorro IV, xsurf and some other cards.

I have two problems :

When I start the whdload installed game, it runs a script called whdload-startup witch shuts down the Genesis TCP / IP stack. It is sample script, all you have to do is edit the right device and remove the twigs from the front.  Problem is, it takes 1 to 5 minutes to turn off Genesis. I know that if I turn off Genesis by hand, the game will start immediately. AND it has been working with current form.

I have an ATX adapter from Ian Stedman. The actual power switch is taken from the power switch in the power supply housing and the one in the adapter is jumped closed. When I turn on the power, the power light flashes but the PSU does not turn on. If I leave the machine on and shake jumper the machine will turn on and stay on.
Is there a fault in the adapter or the power supply?

Any hints?
ACube Sam 440ep Flex 800mhz, 1gb ram and 240gb hd and OS4.1FE
A1200 Micronic tower, OS3.9, Apollo 060 66mhz, xPert Merlin, Delfina Lite and Micronic Scandy, 500Gb hd, 66mb ram, DVD-burner and WLAN.
A1200 desktop, OS3.9, Blizzard 060 66mhz, 66mb ram, Ide Fix Express with 160Gb HD and WLAN
A500 OS2.1, GVP+HD8 with 4mb ram, 1mb chip ram and 4gb HD
Commodore CDTV KS3.1, 1mb chip, 4mb fast ram and IDE HD