Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Banned for life from English Amiga Board for NO specified reason - Appeal?  (Read 12655 times)

Description:

Offline utri007

If you don't like a certain Amiga project and you offer a brief, fair-minded and honest criticism that's one thing. But you all to often embarked on a much more destructive and repetitive marketing "Shitshow" against the projects you dislike... and that's exactly how you earn a negative reputation by default.

This is good and valid point. I really don't understand people's desire to bash other projects and spend hours to it. What they wait dev to do? Something like "I do just like you order me to do" with their 1 000 000 x complaints.

I don't like Vampire, I think it is harmful to 68k scene many ways. I can write my opinion few times, but I don't pop up to Vampire fan's thread and start to repeat it 1000x and trying to convince devs to do like I think they should do.
ACube Sam 440ep Flex 800mhz, 1gb ram and 240gb hd and OS4.1FE
A1200 Micronic tower, OS3.9, Apollo 060 66mhz, xPert Merlin, Delfina Lite and Micronic Scandy, 500Gb hd, 66mb ram, DVD-burner and WLAN.
A1200 desktop, OS3.9, Blizzard 060 66mhz, 66mb ram, Ide Fix Express with 160Gb HD and WLAN
A500 OS2.1, GVP+HD8 with 4mb ram, 1mb chip ram and 4gb HD
Commodore CDTV KS3.1, 1mb chip, 4mb fast ram and IDE HD