Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Free MorphOS compatible systems for developers  (Read 8750 times)

Description:

Offline fishy_fiz

• Show all replies
Re: Free MorphOS compatible systems for developers
« on: November 01, 2011, 07:33:54 AM »
Great initiative there amigadave and good luck with it.
Im sure I dont need to tell you this, and its good to see you have a reasonably safe criteria, but Id advise a little caution. Ive seen it many times with these sorts of initiatives over the years that some people with no real knowledge (but enough to sound convincing to those with less) take advantage of this sort of thing, only to never contribute anything back other than a few write ups and excuses after theyve received their machine. Not to say there's a deliberate intention to deceive, but some peoples eyes are bigger than thier brains  :)  (that's to say their interest in what's offered outweighs their ability to deliver).
Near as I can tell this is where I write something under the guise of being innocuous, but really its a pot shot at another persons/peoples choice of Amiga based systems. Unfortunately only I cant see how transparent and petty it makes me look.

Offline fishy_fiz

• Show all replies
Re: Free MorphOS compatible systems for developers
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 04:52:54 PM »
Sorry for being off topic everyone, but...

@Fats
Ive always thought your avatar was familiar, but its only just now occured to me that its from the cover of The Real Thing. Or am I imagining things?  :)
Near as I can tell this is where I write something under the guise of being innocuous, but really its a pot shot at another persons/peoples choice of Amiga based systems. Unfortunately only I cant see how transparent and petty it makes me look.