Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New AGA SDL Development  (Read 35562 times)

Description:

Offline AmigaClassicRule

• Show all replies
Re: New AGA SDL Development
« Reply #14 from previous page: May 26, 2013, 07:51:13 AM »
Quote from: NovaCoder;736010
http://eab.abime.net/index.php

I do not have rights to The Zone.

Offline AmigaClassicRule

• Show all replies
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2013, 05:21:48 PM »
Quote from: kamelito;736013
You need to create an account and log in.  Kamelito

You do not get it...I already have account. It just these files are located in The Zone and The Zone have special privileges that I do not have with my current account. In the end I just need to wait until NovaCoder releases it into Aminet that is all.

Offline AmigaClassicRule

• Show all replies
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2013, 12:27:28 AM »
Quote from: zack_mk1;736027
How to access The Zone over at EAB: http://eab.abime.net/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_thezone_faq_item

I download the program...I run it...nothing happens. I even run it from CLI shell and nothing happens.

Offline AmigaClassicRule

• Show all replies
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2013, 06:46:05 AM »
Quote from: slaapliedje;740448
Just 'tested' the version of Exult on Aminet (0.93) and it said to put the data files in the Blackgate folder, well, there wasn't one, but I copied my blackgate folder over from my Linux box, and tried running the exult preferences (that say they require OS3.5+) and that did nothing.  So with the Blackgate folder in there, I ran Exult and... it gave me a screen with 1 quarter of it gray, the rest black and a GIANT mouse cursor and locked up!

So much for that....

slaapliedje

I am soooooooooooooo glaaaad that no one replied to your issue because it gives me great pleasure to do this "
The game requires a 68020 CPU or better, an FPU, AmigaOS 3.0 or higher, a graphics card, AHI for sound and the AMidi.device for music. "

Oh one more thing that date it is posted in Aminet is at "Date:2008-02-05" Which you know we are not in that year, date and month anymore...after all we are on the 07/09/2013 as you can see.

Oh finally...to conclude the situation ones and for sure...HE NEVER ANNOUNCED HE RELEASED IT!