Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A-EON: Enhancer Software 1.2 Released  (Read 3952 times)

Description:

Offline Dandy

• Show all replies
    • http://www.wiehltalbahn.de/en/
Re: A-EON: Enhancer Software 1.2 Released
« on: January 17, 2017, 08:25:13 AM »
Quote from: eliyahu;818302

A-EON Technology Ltd is pleased to deliver another major update to the Enhancer Software for AmigaOS 4.1 systems.
For the first time to meet popular demand, there is now a low cost version called the Enhancer Software Special Edition. This is aimed at lower specification and older computer systems ...

I'm a bit confused.
Is this software just for AmigaOS 4.1 systems, or can it also be used on
OS 3.x systems (This is aimed at lower specification and older computer systems)?

Also following the link you gave didn't bring up any 'system requirements'.
I'd be more glad if a chapter 'system requirements' would be included somewhere - either here, or at the link you provided...
All the best,

Dandy

Website maintained by me

If someone enjoys marching to military music, then I already despise him. He got his brain accidently - the bone marrow in his back would have been sufficient for him! (Albert Einstein)

Offline Dandy

• Show all replies
    • http://www.wiehltalbahn.de/en/
Re: A-EON: Enhancer Software 1.2 Released
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2017, 08:21:37 AM »
Quote from: cha05e90;819880

Dandy, sometimes I wonder under which stone you hid the last months.. ;-)

:biglaugh:
Yeah - one could get that impression.
Well, a lot of issues kept me busy over the last months so there was near to no time left for my Amiga hobby (health probs, family probs, broken & leaking sewage in the basement causing mould in the walls, broadband access probs due to hacker attacks on provider side, etc. pp. ...).
And now even my just 10 month old WIntel quadcore PC broke! :furious:
Luckily my 24 year old A4k is still alive and working...

That's why I e.g. haven't been active on any Amiga forum last December...

Quote from: cha05e90;819880

The "lower spec" systems are indeed "lower spec AmigaOS 4.x systems" - Sam440ep, original AmigaOnes etc.. All those that can't fully utilize RadeonHD cards or the like.

Nevertheless A-Eon announced an Enhancer version especially for AmigaOS 3.x/68 systems.

Thanks for clarifying!
All the best,

Dandy

Website maintained by me

If someone enjoys marching to military music, then I already despise him. He got his brain accidently - the bone marrow in his back would have been sufficient for him! (Albert Einstein)