Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Your Current & Future Mobile/Cell Phone ?  (Read 4874 times)

Description:

Offline cpfuture

• Show only replies by cpfuture
Re: Your Current & Future Mobile/Cell Phone ?
« Reply #44 from previous page: September 18, 2010, 12:49:27 PM »
My previous phone was an iPhone 3G, my current an iPhone 4. In 2 years time when my current contract runs out I'm 100% confident my next phone will be the then current iPhone. The UI experience in iOS is unmatched for my personal tastes. Looking into getting into iOS development soon.

Offline Franko

• Show only replies by Franko
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2010, 01:30:28 PM »
Quote from: persia;579946
How many people still have old fashioned landlines in their houses?  I got rid of mine a year and a half ago and don't miss it at all.

Surprise, surprise... ME... :)

I can understand someone finding a mobile/cell phone useful for business purposes, but all the sad git's who are everywhere you go these days, be it walking their dog, texting someone two tables away in the local pub, or the worst of the the lot, the ones who while in the middle of a group conversation suddenly feel the urge to call or text someone to tell or ask them some total piece of absolute drivel. :angry:

Mobile phones are in the wrong hands (which is 99% of them !), a total menace to the very fabric of society and should be banned... :angry:

PS: nearly forgot, never owned one & never will .... :D

Offline KimmoK

• Show only replies by KimmoK
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2010, 04:07:54 PM »
Mine is Nokia 3210c. Best phone since Nokia 2110, IMHO.
For me the phones of this millennium have been bigger disappointments the more they have had features. This one is the most stable so far. I have not crashes etc. with this. Only some call drops and data transfer lockups.

I think 3210c has only 320x240 display (like most below 200€ phones), but still it's pretty usable for web browsing with Opera Mini.
Funny that these are @ A500 resolution, only with more colors.

For data I have a "landline". Mobile data is not yet up to my needs.
- KimmoK
// Windows will never catch us now.
// The multicolor AmigaFUTURE IS NOW !! :crazy: