Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Another music video with Amiga in background by DJNick Deetronic  (Read 5995 times)

Description:

Offline wawrzon

i really dont understand what coding is involved with a theme. a theme is a hierarchy of png files without a .png suffix. then there is a simple config file to edit to set dimensions of window frames and such. pretty self explanatory. i even offfered help to test or finetune as far as possible, but i would have to do this on aros, since i neither have an appropriate os4.1 setup nor i wish to have.

Offline wawrzon

Re: Another music video with Amiga in background by DJNick Deetronic
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2013, 02:37:30 PM »
Quote from: djnick;748270
Simple: "that" config file has not all commands implemented and then disabled (so user can edit it by hand and enable it), but have to look and compare 7 different themes and collect all missing commands or add some from non-existant help or manual file. You just have to be at least css coder to get on to track.

so what? at times you need to do some research and im sure if you (or me) asked questions what a complete config file content is we would be helped. lets not seek for such excuses;)

I have all PSD and PNG files and will be release them all so anybody who wants can try to implement those images...

do it. i (or others) may have a look, but if you want people to cooperate on it you have to make clear how you want to release the stuff.

Offline wawrzon

Re: Another music video with Amiga in background by DJNick Deetronic
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2013, 03:06:39 AM »
i have no os4 system anymore. i can offer to view and at least try to adjust it on aros, as i said before, since it seems pretty much compatible, but if this is going to be os4 exclusive i dont have much interest in it. plain and simple.

and what do you need an installer script for i wonder?