Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Commodore Scotland Under Threat...  (Read 27498 times)

Description:

Offline A4000_Mad

• Show only replies by A4000_Mad
Re: Commodore Scotland Under Threat...
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2011, 03:17:06 AM »
Quote from: Franko;612902
Well... there is this old fart a few doors down who's ruddy cat keeps doing dooh dahs in me garden and frightening the squirrels away... :madashell:

Neighbours sure can get on your nerves Franko :madashell: Mine just knocked on my door at 3:10am. Can you believe that?! 3:10am!! Luckily for him I'm still up playing my trumpet! ;)
A4000 Mad

Offline FrankoTopic starter

• Show only replies by Franko
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2011, 03:19:04 AM »
Quote from: A4000_Mad;612963
Neighbours sure can get on your nerves Franko :madashell: Mine just knocked on my door at 3:10am. Can you believe that?! 3:10am!! Luckily for him I'm still up playing my trumpet! ;)

I know... but you didn't answer the ruddy door to me... :madashell:

Now keep that bloody noise down or play a tune I like... ;)

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show only replies by Kesa
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2011, 04:31:55 AM »
Quote from: Darrin;612901
Let me know if you have any more issues.  I did a really interesting explosives course while I was in the army and I've never had the chance to try it out on a grand scale.  ;-)

Is this why you have no testicles? :confused:
Even my cat doesn\'t like me.

Offline Darrin

• Lifetime Member
    • Show only replies by Darrin
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2011, 04:34:37 AM »
Quote from: Kesa;613002
Is this why you have no testicles? :confused:

No, that was due to a smart idea of mine to trim my pubic hair with a scythe.
A2000, A3000, 2 x A1200T, A1200, A4000Tower & Mediator, CD32, VIC-20, C64, C128, C128D, PET 8032, Minimig & ARM, C-One, FPGA Arcade... and AmigaOne X1000.

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show only replies by Kesa
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2011, 04:38:11 AM »
Quote from: Franko;612943

@ Darrin

I'll take a pic of it in the morning, although that pic that nicholas put up has a pretty strong resemblance (it's just a big pussy)... :)

(and tory or not, I'll pay you anyday to blow the bugger to hell...:lol:)

@Franko. A word of caution. I would think twice about letting Darrin anywhere near your house/cat. His downstairs situation means the best he could do is turn the cat into a girl. Or worse - turn you into a girl! :nervous:
Even my cat doesn\'t like me.

Offline TheBilgeRat

• Show only replies by TheBilgeRat
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2011, 04:53:45 AM »
goram pussies - I just started my drinking!

Offline runequester

• It\'s Amiga time!
    • Show only replies by runequester
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2011, 04:59:17 AM »
Quote from: TheBilgeRat;613008
goram pussies - I just started my drinking!
i started last year.

Offline BooBoo1200

• Show only replies by BooBoo1200
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2011, 07:35:22 AM »
Maybe remove the Kicks just incase, not worth the headache :)

Love the WHDload installs :D
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 07:42:01 AM by BooBoo1200 »

Offline dammy

• Show only replies by dammy
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2011, 02:00:46 PM »
Quote from: Franko;612875
Well it could be the 8000+ Amiga Game ADF disk images... :)

Or

It could be the Workbench Disk Sets... :)

Or

It could be the Kickstart ROM images... :)

Not sure really he didn't say much... :)

Nice collection of kickstart/WB for download.  Any reason you haven't put up OS4 ISOs yet or WB 3.5/3.9?  AO sure has changed since Pyro took over, never thought piracy would be freely advertised.
Dammy

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Arix-OS/414578091930728
Unless otherwise noted, I speak only for myself.

« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2011, 02:09:55 PM »
Quote from: dammy;613088
Nice collection of kickstart/WB for download.  Any reason you haven't put up OS4 ISOs yet or WB 3.5/3.9?  AO sure has changed since Pyro took over, never thought piracy would be freely advertised.

If you've got the bottle take me up in a legal battle over it, and just to answer your question OS4.0 is crap and I wouldn't waste the storage space with it...

Still it's a bit rich coming from CUSA biggest FanBoy who's hero proudly promotes on his Website that "as practically every game you ever owned is now readily available on the internet."... ;)

DAMMYS FAVOURITE WEBSITE HELPS PROMOTE PIRACY

It's all a bit rich coming from the likes of you eh.. :)

Offline fishy_fiz

• Show only replies by fishy_fiz
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2011, 02:21:11 PM »
Actually there have been successful attempts to legally force people to remove wb/ks rom images from peoples sites. Personally I think youre potentially asking for trouble keeping them there, especially in light of you drawing attention to yourself. I dont really care myself, but I'd be surprised if it wasnt just a matter of time before you received genuine emails over it. As for OS4.x, it's the amiga based OS I have least interest in, but to call it crap just 'cos it doesnt run well on an old bppc+aga combo is a bit far fetched.
Near as I can tell this is where I write something under the guise of being innocuous, but really its a pot shot at another persons/peoples choice of Amiga based systems. Unfortunately only I cant see how transparent and petty it makes me look.

« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2011, 02:27:38 PM »
Quote from: fishy_fiz;613095
Actually there have been successful attempts to legally force people to remove wb/ks rom images from peoples sites. Personally I think youre potentially asking for trouble keeping them there, especially in light of you drawing attention to yourself. I dont really care myself, but I'd be surprised if it wasnt just a matter of time before you received genuine emails over it. As for OS4.x, it's the amiga based OS I have least interest in, but to call it crap just 'cos it doesnt run well on an old bppc+aga combo is a bit far fetched.

To be perfectly honest I don't give a S&!T about the legal arguments, I'm just glad hundreds of folk have already been able to download these for free. If it comes to a legal case I'm quite happy to fight it...:)

The same stuff on my site can be found easily on the net and why no-ones complaining about them I don't know. Simple fact here is those who pretend to be all high and mighty on the subject are nothing but a bunch of two faced hypocrites... :)

Offline persia

• Show only replies by persia
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2011, 03:42:22 PM »
Does your system allow you to check the ip address of who sent the comment?  My quess is it wasn't anyone even remotely connected to C=USA or AI.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What we\'re witnessing is the sad, lonely crowing of that last, doomed cock.

« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2011, 03:50:55 PM »
Quote from: persia;613134
Does your system allow you to check the ip address of who sent the comment?  My quess is it wasn't anyone even remotely connected to C=USA or AI.

Dunno, I'm not sure what an IP address means or how to go about checking it... :(

Now if someone could give me few tips I'd be happy to try and find out (although judging by the other thread Dammy AKA MR SUPERGRASS has all but admitted it was him)...

Offline fishy_fiz

• Show only replies by fishy_fiz
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2011, 04:03:36 PM »
Quote from: Franko;613100
The same stuff on my site can be found easily on the net and why no-ones complaining about them I don't know. Simple fact here is those who pretend to be all high and mighty on the subject are nothing but a bunch of two faced hypocrites... :)

Sure, it's not hard to find them (ks images), but there's been more than a few situations where sites hosting them have been forced to remove them, instigated by A.Inc (although Im dubious your email is from them and in the last year or so they seem to have stopped persuing it with the vigour they once did). If it comes to that then you'll lose if you choose to fight it. Love or hate them, it is thier property. Again though, I personally dont really care.
I assume your last sentence is in regards to Dammy, and I have to agree that yes, it's just Dammy being Dammy.
Near as I can tell this is where I write something under the guise of being innocuous, but really its a pot shot at another persons/peoples choice of Amiga based systems. Unfortunately only I cant see how transparent and petty it makes me look.

« Reply #44 from previous page: February 06, 2011, 04:09:30 PM »
Quote from: fishy_fiz;613138
Sure, it's not hard to find them (ks images), but there's been more than a few situations where sites hosting them have been forced to remove them, instigated by A.Inc (although Im dubious your email is from them and in the last year or so they seem to have stopped persuing it with the vigour they once did). If it comes to that then you'll lose if you choose to fight it. Love or hate them, it is thier property. Again though, I personally dont really care.
I assume your last sentence is in regards to Dammy, and I have to agree that yes, it's just Dammy being Dammy.

Well as I never received a reply to the email I sent to whomever sent that one to me, then the site shall remain as is until whomever it is clarifies just what they are objecting to in detail... :)

Then and only then will I decide whether to remove whichever items them are referring to or whether to challenge them further... :)

Yes, Last comment was directed at MR SUPERGRASS... :)