Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New games for the AMIGAAAAAAAAAAA  (Read 4899 times)

Description:

Offline Digiman

• Show all replies
Re: New games for the AMIGAAAAAAAAAAA
« on: February 05, 2011, 12:39:32 AM »
The 2 I am working on :roflmao:

Offline Digiman

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2011, 02:53:25 PM »
Quote from: mingle;612652
As long as these new games really push the Amiga hardware and offer something new and better than the great commercial releases of the past, then fine, otherwise one might just ask "Why?"

Oh, and I'd love to see more classic arcade conversions - like Rolling Thunder, but done PROPERLY this time! :-)

Mike.

I am 'working on' 2 games. One is a Sega sprite scaler but with superior graphics which counts. Second is a 3D shootem up from a fake game shown in an 80s TV show but hell I like it :roflmao:

I am also working on some pre-calculated theories for an A500/1200 wolfenstein style FPS. After all that I may do a 1 level SF2 demo in 256 colours with arcade sourced graphics just to see how bad US Gold botched it.

I don't expect everyone to like them but I am doing them for free and because I want to see them exist :)

As to offensive comments being bandied about here.....I will let my games speak for me.

Offline Digiman

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2011, 03:04:05 PM »
Quote from: Khephren;612659
Yeah, sorry one and all. He posts a lot of stuff that gets on my tits, and is just outright rude.
I'll shut my cakehole.

lol nah man keepit up, he's bum chums with one of the mods here that's the only reason he got unbanned because he is always negative, never has a single comment worth reading or only posts off topic bollox to derail some excellent threads.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 03:17:47 PM by Digiman »