Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Furtum Sacrum Adventure point and click 2020  (Read 2738 times)

Description:

Offline jojo073Topic starter

Furtum Sacrum Adventure point and click 2020
« on: July 25, 2021, 10:03:57 AM »
Furtum Sacrum is a point and click graphic Adventure that is operated with the mouse. This adventure is available on a floppy disk and can be installed on a hard disk. There are Spanish and English versions.

The adventure takes place in the Monastery of San MartiƱo de Xuvia, on a section of the English Camino de Santiago. In this section of the road there have been a series of robberies from pilgrims.
The Count has sent a Knight with his soldiers to bring order.
The Bishop, fearing a violent situation, sends the church investigator Guillermo to clarify the robberies and thus prevent the soldiers from destroying the region in their investigations.

Furtum sacrum is a graphic adventure where you manage a monk who travels to a monastery accompanied by his novice to unravel a mystery. He collects clues, solves puzzles, interrogates the inhabitants of the place and draws your conclusions before the soldiers lose their patience and destroy everything to put an end to the robberies on this section of the Camino de Santiago.

This game was designed years ago and endorsed by several programmers, in the end I decided to develop it on my own, I studied the program and its language.
I have improved the graphics of the original design, I have optimized the characters and adapted the script so that the adventure could be finished with all the elements that had been designed from the beginning. There are almost all the scenarios of the first design, I could even design the labyrinth under the monastery, with only a background screen and some tiles on the wall with numbers that identify the different paths that way I could implement the labyrinth.

Graphics are made with Deluxe Paint V, in 32 colors. Development is done in GRAC and the script programmed in its rudimentary language.
You have many puzzles to solve and many rooms to explore

This game is available in physical edition on 3.5 floppy disk
With manual, there is also a guide for people who cannot complete it.
You can order the .ADF floppy image to the email jojocreativo@gmail.com (free of charge)

Offline Tygre

Re: Furtum Sacrum Adventure point and click 2020
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2021, 02:56:30 PM »
Hi Jojo073 and congrats!

I love the graphics... Do I recognise a hint of The Name of the Rose (the movie) in the characters? :)

Cheers!

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2021, 08:16:00 PM »
Years ago I did a survey and people asked for a graphic adventure about the name of the rose, as there are many games about that movie / book, I decided to do another adventure with the same protagonists

The following users thanked this post: Tygre

Offline TribbleSmasher

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2021, 10:05:06 PM »
Where do we get the boxed versions?

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2021, 11:07:00 PM »
You can request the boxed version at the email jojocreativo@gmail.com
Also now for a limited time if you buy the 3 adventures that I have available the shipping costs are the same.

Offline TribbleSmasher

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2021, 03:27:19 PM »
You can request the boxed version at the email jojocreativo@gmail.com
Mail sent! :)