Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: For sale Pegasos II G4 1GHz Rev 2B5 with registered MorphOS and AmigaOS 4.1 FE  (Read 233 times)

Description:

Offline walkeroTopic starter

I have a Pegasos II (mb rev. 2B5) for sale. It works just fine and boots very fast in MorphOS, which is installed. CPU never overclocked and used with care.

It has the following:

* G4 1GHz
* 1GB Ram
* Radeon 9200 128MB
* 80GB Hard Disk
* Soundblaster sound card
* TV PCI card
* Registered MorphOS 3.9 installed
* AmigaOS 4.1 FE on CD, never used, unregistered at Hyperion website

I am asking for 520€ + shipping & package
Payment only by PayPal as gift

More info and photos you can find at
http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?94818-Pegasos-II-G4-1GHz-with-MorphOS-and-AmigaOS-4-1-FE

Offline Iggy

• Show only replies by Iggy
Quote from: walkero;831478
I have a Pegasos II (mb rev. 2B5) for sale. It works just fine and boots very fast in MorphOS, which is installed. CPU never overclocked and used with care.

It has the following:

* G4 1GHz
* 1GB Ram
* Radeon 9200 128MB
* 80GB Hard Disk
* Soundblaster sound card
* TV PCI card
* Registered MorphOS 3.9 installed
* AmigaOS 4.1 FE on CD, never used, unregistered at Hyperion website

I am asking for 520%&$#?@!%&$#?@!%&$#?@!8364; + shipping & package
Payment only by PayPal as gift

More info and photos you can find at
http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?94818-Pegasos-II-G4-1GHz-with-MorphOS-and-AmigaOS-4-1-FE

Better...at least than the post on MorphZone, but you really do need to stress that it comes with BOTH a registered MorphOS install AND OS 4.1 FE.

That last thing ought to make it appeal to someone interested in OS4 AND MorphOS, as the price makes it a reasonable entry level system that will run both OS'.
The only other systems that support this are the SAM460 and the X5000, the first being hard to obtain, and the second being fairly expensive.

OH, and it appears to be an entire system, with case, by the looks of the photos.
"Not making any hard and fast rules means that the moderators can use their good judgment in moderation, and we think the results speak for themselves." - Amiga.org, terms of service

"You, got to stem the evil tide, and keep it on the the inside" - Rogers Waters

"God was never on your side" - Lemmy

Amiga! "Our appeal has become more selective"

Offline walkeroTopic starter

@Iggy
Thanks for your kind words. Yes, the system it is entire, with the case and everything. It is ready to run, as soon as you connect your keyboard, your mouse and a monitor on it.

Not only supports both OS, but it is totally stable with them. The other two systems you mentioned I am not sure how mature is MorphOS on them. The Pegasos II is a very good machine, and rock solid, to run both OSes.

Offline Iggy

• Show only replies by Iggy
Quote from: walkero;831521
@Iggy
Thanks for your kind words. Yes, the system it is entire, with the case and everything. It is ready to run, as soon as you connect your keyboard, your mouse and a monitor on it.

Not only supports both OS, but it is totally stable with them. The other two systems you mentioned I am not sure how mature is MorphOS on them. The Pegasos II is a very good machine, and rock solid, to run both OSes.

Well the X5000 is relatively new and there are drivers missing and others that are in an early stage of development.
And the SAM boards seem to have a few issues related to stability.
While the Peg2 is a second generation design that developers have had a few years with to iron out the kinks.

I'd consider it if I wasn't waiting for the X5000/40.
"Not making any hard and fast rules means that the moderators can use their good judgment in moderation, and we think the results speak for themselves." - Amiga.org, terms of service

"You, got to stem the evil tide, and keep it on the the inside" - Rogers Waters

"God was never on your side" - Lemmy

Amiga! "Our appeal has become more selective"