Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Prisma Megamix Music Card Available On AmigaKit.com  (Read 12698 times)

Description:

Offline Niding

• Show all replies
Re: Prisma Megamix Music Card Available On AmigaKit.com
« on: November 01, 2016, 09:53:22 AM »
@utri007

Indeed. I mean, if people want perfect playback at supercheap price, then stick to wintel PC.
But since this is an Amiga forum, I figure its readers still tinker with Amiga hardware (or emulation). Personally I play music pretty much around the clock when at my computer (with the exception when I watch politics/economics youtube channels), and being able to play quite decent quality MP3s on my Amiga will be bliss.

If synergy between Vampire and Primsa is possible, it could be quite good for a new "standard" for upgraded AOS3.x/AROS users.

I realise there is a fair share of users (espesially democoders) that stick to the stock hardware.

As utri007 says; its a HOBBY platform, and Amigakit doesnt have billions to throw at a problem/development process like Apple, Microsoft etc.
Ill admit I was getting impatient with the Prisma development time, but instead of taking the piss over it, Im happy for their efforts and accomplishments.

Atleast they actually DO something for the platform.