Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: FS: Mac Mini 1.5GHz G4 MorphOS 3.9 + 3 Stacked HDD  (Read 437 times)

Description:

Offline amigasocietyTopic starter

FS: Mac Mini 1.5GHz G4 MorphOS 3.9 + 3 Stacked HDD
« on: May 05, 2016, 12:00:03 AM »
Thinking about selling my MorphOS 3.9 licensed Apple Mac Mini 1.5GHz G4  MorphOS 3.9 licensed with 3 Stackable Hard Drive Hubs.  Would be for USA  shipping only as shipping international is just too expensive and  worrisome about stuff safely getting there, etc...  

I have boxes  for the Apple Mac Mini and believe I even still have the original boxes  for each of the external stackable hard drives that also add extra  Firewire and USB Hubs to your set-up.  Will include an Apple keyboard,  generic USB mouse, along with power cord ac adapters for each device.   Does not included any Apple software so you need to provide your own Mac  OS.  I will include the MorphOS 3.9 CD I made plus license file.

$295 plus shipping is what I am considering.  

PM me if interested.

Tom  

Picture of stacked Mini.
http://tinyurl.com/z5g93xa
AmigaOne A1222 (Tabor)
AmigaOne X5000

Offline Pgovotsos

Re: FS: Mac Mini 1.5GHz G4 MorphOS 3.9 + 3 Stacked HDD
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 02:28:57 AM »
Interested but with questions. Sending PM.

Some of the questions are probably better to ask here since others might ask them also so answering once will save you typing :)

Are the stacked drives just enclosures or are there drives in them? If drives, what size? What size hard drive and RAM is in the Mini? Is MorphOS already installed on it or just the CD? Is the MorphOS license registered to the MAC address of this machine or another one? Could you add a picture of it running?

Thanks

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2016, 03:19:42 AM »
PM sent.

I will see about getting all the specifics on drives, ram, etc... in the next day or two.  Each stacking unit is a drive plus extra ports.  So, lots of places to store data.

The MorphOS license is specific to this mini only, purchased direct from the good folks that make MorphOS.

Fresh 3.9 install with Chrysalis pack too.

Guessing, but shipping west coast to east coast probably $30 to $40 range as each device has it owns bigger box, so proper packing with insurance and all that will be done.  But I bet I am not far off on shipping but will get exact cost once I lock in sale, etc...

And as noted in PM, I go one step further and actually video the system running.  Video is much better showing you it runs.  ;-)

TJ

Quote from: Pgovotsos;807955
Interested but with questions. Sending PM.

Some of the questions are probably better to ask here since others might ask them also so answering once will save you typing :)

Are the stacked drives just enclosures or are there drives in them? If drives, what size? What size hard drive and RAM is in the Mini? Is MorphOS already installed on it or just the CD? Is the MorphOS license registered to the MAC address of this machine or another one? Could you add a picture of it running?

Thanks
AmigaOne A1222 (Tabor)
AmigaOne X5000

Offline Pgovotsos

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2016, 04:54:16 AM »
Thanks for the great additional information. Following up by PM.

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2016, 01:48:02 AM »
Quote from: Pgovotsos;807958
Thanks for the great additional information. Following up by PM.

PMed you the specs on the drives, etc...

TJ
AmigaOne A1222 (Tabor)
AmigaOne X5000

Offline Pgovotsos

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2016, 05:34:56 AM »
Payment sent. Thanks!

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2016, 06:27:28 AM »
Sold!
AmigaOne A1222 (Tabor)
AmigaOne X5000

Offline Pgovotsos

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2016, 03:14:38 AM »
This arrived and everything works wonderfully! Thanks!