Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Amiga Forever 2014 Premium Edition In Stock At AmigaKit.com  (Read 2783 times)

Description:

Offline amigakitTopic starter

The brand new Amiga Forever 2014 Premium Edition is now in stock and available at AmigaKit.com

New for the 2014 edition, a new version of Personal Paint (PPaint) is included (v7.2) !

It is supplied on 3x DVD discs with the latest Amiga Forever, AmiKit, AmigaSYS, Amiga Games Pack and Amiga Scene Demo pack as well as two DVDs (5 hours) of historic videos from the Amiga's past including  Launch of Amiga (1985), Inside Commodore (1988), Jay Miner Speech (1989), Jay Miner Interview (1990), History of the Amiga (1992), The Deathbed Vigil (1994), Dave Haynie Interview (2001)

Amiga Forever is compatible with Windows XP through to Windows 7 and 8

UK Product Link

Europe Product Link

USA Product Link

Canada Product Link

New features in Amiga Forever 2014:

-  All Windows versions now come with a Windows Installer download (no need to burn or mount an ISO image to access the installer, or to wait for postal delivery).
-   New Build Image feature (Tools menu of Plus Edition), to create personalized ISO images (burn to CD or DVD) and portable environments (e.g. to run from USB storage). This is similar to the "old" Amiga Forever media, except that the content can now be updated and customized.
-   Support for third-party "RP-Image" templates, to generate bootable content, etc. Documentation is available.
-   New Restore System Files feature (Tools menu) to reset shared components (Amiga ROM and OS files, system RP9s, etc.)
-   New RP9 thumbnail provider for Windows is pure eye candy. This accompanies new and faster Open, Edit and Convert to RP9 commands accessible directly from File Explorer, to offer a better content experience outside the player.
-   Set personal rating for any title (not just cataloged ones)
-   New visual Screen Clip Editor, for easy adjustment of Amiga screen mode settings.
-   WinFellow is now available as an additional RetroPlatform-enabled emulation plugin. You can click any compatible title and select "Play with/WinFellow", or select plugin priority and additional options in the Amiga Forever Emulation settings.
-   Brand new Personal Paint 7.2 preinstalled in Workbench 3.X environment
-   Updated AROS and other content.
-   Enhanced RP9 Editor, with new media mount options and dozens of new features.
-   Integration with social networks for "Now Playing" updates, manual posts and screenshot uploads

---
http://www.amigakit.com Amiga Computer Store
---
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 10:54:20 AM by amigakit »
www.AmigaKit.com - Amiga Reseller | Manufacturer | Developer

New Products  --   Customer Help & Support -- @amigakit

Offline Pyromania

• Sent from my Quantum Computer
    • Show only replies by Pyromania
    • http://www.discreetfx.com
Re: Amiga Forever 2014 Premium Edition In Stock At AmigaKit.com
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2014, 06:23:51 PM »
Great release, everyone should buy now.

Offline takemehomegrandma

• Show only replies by takemehomegrandma
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2014, 09:31:28 PM »
Quote from: Pyromania;767712
Great release, everyone should buy now.

I just bought it (the Premium Edition) directly from the horse's mouth, http://www.amigaforever.com/, but it turned out that the Instant Download: Optional as outlined by the product comparison chart (YES, I *wanted* this!), merely was the "plus" edition of some CD size download! Maybe I misunderstood the meaning of "optional" in this context, but I was quite a bit disappointed to be honest. This is 2014, I bought it now, in order to *get* it now! :rolleyes: Ah well, I guess I have something to look forward to then, in the snail-mail-box! Like some child is looking forward to christmas eve! ;) Not a real problem though, of course! :)

Also looking forward to see how well the improved and bugfixed 2014 release of Personal Paint 7.2 (Amiga 68k) version plays with MorphOS. I expect some big improvements!

:)
MorphOS is Amiga done right! :)

Offline Boot_WB

• Show only replies by Boot_WB
    • http://www.hullchimneyservices.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2014, 02:42:35 AM »
Shouldn't this be in the Retail News/Sales forum?
Mac Mini G4 (1.5GHz, 64MB VRam, 1GB Ram): MorphOS 3.6
Powerbook 5.8 (15", 1.67GHz, 128MB VRam, 1GB Ram): MorphOS 3.8.

Windows-free since 2011-2014 (Damn you Netflix!)

Offline swoslover

• Show only replies by swoslover
    • http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Relictronic-Boutique
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2014, 03:54:08 AM »
When it supports os4 I will buy it.
A1200
CD32
A4000