Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Motion Artist (smith Micro)  (Read 970 times)

Description:

Offline thaddaeusTopic starter

• Show only replies by thaddaeus
Motion Artist (smith Micro)
« on: September 13, 2013, 12:06:45 AM »
last week i got motionn artist for my imac. i really love this software its so easy to use . i scan in my comix and add camera moves over the page . i havent fully explored this program yet but looks like im going to have fun with it . it has me wanting to shell out teh additional $50 for the debut version of anime studio so i can add scenes of animation to the motion comix.  ive been struggling for the past 3-4 years iwth animations on adobe flash cs4 and not having a good time , just isnt fun working with flash. Motion artist has html 5 support , i need to get the html 5 plug in for dreamweaver cs4  . making animations was so easy with dpaint 4  no bone support or features like that but i was always able to knock out quick little clips and edit them together with video tracker . mostly for projection behind live bands as recently as this summer . when i get something interesting done with motion artist ill put it up on youtube . cant do that with the iff animations with out converting the files and it usually doesnt in my experience convert well to  .mov file

anybody else here doing this sort of thing? what do you use?

im definatly not going to upgrade my adobe creative suite stuff , just too tedious  gets in teh way of creativity in my opinion . and i hope i never have to use cloud based stuff like teh current adobe stuff. i just dont like that idea of whta im creating beingon someone else computer without my putting it there for them to see.

Anywyas

Offline trekiej

Re: Motion Artist (smith Micro)
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2013, 02:08:17 AM »
Sorry, I have not used this software, but I do like Anime Studio Pro.
I recommend the Pro. version as I upgraded from Debut.
I have AS 6.2.
I wish it had better drawing tools.
Amiga 2000 Forever :)
Welcome to the Planar System.

Offline Methuselas

• Show only replies by Methuselas
Re: Motion Artist (smith Micro)
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2013, 04:28:39 AM »
Anime Studio Pro is pretty awesome. About Flash....Honestly, it's sucked, ever since Macromedia was bought out  by Adobe.
\'Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation.\' - Bruce Lee

\'No, sorry. I don\'t get my tits out. They\'re not actually real, you know? Just two halves of a grapefruit...\' - Miki Berenyi

\'Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.\' - Dark Helmet :roflmao:

\'And for future reference, it might be polite to ask someone if you can  quote them in your signature, rather than just citing them to make a  sales pitch.\' - Karlos. :rtf