Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Free MorphOS compatible systems for developers  (Read 8829 times)

Description:

Offline Iggy

• Show all replies
Re: Free MorphOS compatible systems for developers
« on: November 01, 2011, 05:03:58 PM »
Quote from: Fats;666087
Are you in contact with user Iggy here ? He has done the same thing and I am using one of the machines provided by him/oepabakkes.
It is to get a native implementation of ARexx on MOS based on the AROS implementation. Progress is not that great but I have at least implemented 'OPTIONS RESULTS' that was missing.
A x86(_64) linux -> MOS crosscompiler would be a godsend for me; due to limited space I am accessing the MOS machine through VNC, which is less than optimal.
I did ask on MorphZone about crosscompiler but did not get any reply. Where can I put such dev related questions ?

greets,
Staf.

Don't give me too much credit there Staf. That was Oepabakkes donation. And we both agreed that you had a good idea that was worth supporting.

David and I have been in contact as well as Zylesea (on MorphZone).
As you're aware, this is not a new idea, but we'd like to move forward with it.

To anyone with AOS3.X programming experience, MorphOS provides a very similar and more powerful platform to develop software on. Consider joining us.
"Not making any hard and fast rules means that the moderators can use their good judgment in moderation, and we think the results speak for themselves." - Amiga.org, terms of service

"You, got to stem the evil tide, and keep it on the the inside" - Rogers Waters

"God was never on your side" - Lemmy

Amiga! "Our appeal has become more selective"