Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Depleted Uranium - Far Worse Than 9/11  (Read 2180 times)

Description:

Offline nicholasTopic starter

Depleted Uranium - Far Worse Than 9/11
« on: September 22, 2011, 10:45:40 PM »
In 1979, depleted uranium (DU) particles escaped from the National Lead Industries factory near Albany, N.Y.,which was manufacturing DU weapons for the U.S military. The particles traveled 26 miles and were discovered in a laboratory filter by Dr. Leonard Dietz, a nuclear physicist. This discovery led to a shut down of the factory in 1980, for releasing morethan 0.85 pounds of DU dust into the atmosphere every month, and involved a cleanup of contaminated properties costing over 100 million dollars.

Imagine a far worse scenario. Terrorists acquire a million pounds of the deadly dust and scatter it in populated areas throughout the U.S. Hundreds of children report symptoms. Many acquire cancer and leukemia, suffering an early and painful death. Huge increases in severe birth defects are reported. Oncologists are overwhelmed. Soccer fields, sand lots and parks, traditional play areas for kids, are no longer safe. People lose their most basic freedom, the ability to go outside and safely breathe. Sounds worse than 9/11? Welcome to Iraq and Afghanistan.

Read more....

“Een rezhim-i eshghalgar-i Quds bayad az sahneh-i ruzgar mahv shaved.” - Imam Ayatollah Sayyed  Ruhollah Khomeini

Offline esc

Re: Depleted Uranium - Far Worse Than 9/11
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 11:39:34 PM »
I was 23 when I left for my first Iraq deployment.  I was healthy as a horse.

Now, I'm 29, have been there on four different trips totaling over 3 years of my adult life.  3/4 of that time I have been in Baghdad and similar industrial areas.

I currently have allergic reactions to many things that I was NEVER allergic to (I previously had no allergies) and I also have horrible asthma.  It's forced me to reconsider my career options :(

So, I believe there is certainly something over there that is causing these problems...I'm not the only person with these types of issues.  Sucks man.

Offline nicholasTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2011, 11:58:52 PM »
Quote from: esc;660763
I was 23 when I left for my first Iraq deployment.  I was healthy as a horse.

Now, I'm 29, have been there on four different trips totaling over 3 years of my adult life.  3/4 of that time I have been in Baghdad and similar industrial areas.

I currently have allergic reactions to many things that I was NEVER allergic to (I previously had no allergies) and I also have horrible asthma.  It's forced me to reconsider my career options :(

So, I believe there is certainly something over there that is causing these problems...I'm not the only person with these types of issues.  Sucks man.

Perhaps you could try this?

http://theblessedseed.com/

It helps my wife's MS and Dystonia and it cured my friend's daughter's asthma, so you never know.

It's worth a shot if all else has failed.
“Een rezhim-i eshghalgar-i Quds bayad az sahneh-i ruzgar mahv shaved.” - Imam Ayatollah Sayyed  Ruhollah Khomeini

Offline Zac67

• Show only replies by Zac67
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2011, 07:31:03 AM »
Well, take a look at the battlefields in Afghanistan and Iraque - they've been powdered all over by the spent DU shells that release quite a bit of dust on impact.