Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: MakeCD  (Read 4713 times)

Description:

Offline Wayne

• Winning!
    • Show only replies by Wayne
    • http://www.whyzzat.com
Re: MakeCD
« Reply #14 from previous page: June 26, 2009, 06:26:40 PM »
Ladies!

Don't make me have to start whipping out infractions here.  I don't want to do that any more than you want to receive them.  3 infractions in 10 days and you get a day off from the site.  More than that, and your vacations WILL get longer.

We're all humans, we should all be rather civil to one another, and if you can't handle it, maybe it's time for both of you to take a break.   Perhaps it would be best if both of you walked away from this thread (and perhaps each other) until calmer heads prevail.

Wayne "Keeper of the hammer".
//* Signature Free *//

Offline AmigaMance

• Show only replies by AmigaMance
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2009, 07:02:27 PM »
Quote from: Wayne;513479
Ladies!
We're all humans,

I'm not so sure of this.

we should all be rather civil to one another, and if you can't handle it, maybe it's time for both of you to take a break.   Perhaps it would be best if both of you walked away from this thread (and perhaps each other) until calmer heads prevail.

I just wish he keeps himself away from me, since he doesn't like me or whatever the reason might be that makes him to behave this way. I have been harassed too many times by him and i think i've had enough.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 07:07:44 PM by AmigaMance »
A1200 PPC user.

Offline Wayne

• Winning!
    • Show only replies by Wayne
    • http://www.whyzzat.com
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2009, 07:24:50 PM »
Quote from: AmigaMance;513480
I'm not so sure of this.

I just wish he keeps himself away from me, since he doesn't like me or whatever the reason might be that makes him to behave this way. I have been harassed too many times by him and i think i've had enough.

Please consider it from an outsider's point of view.  I'm just coming into this situation, and all I see is the two of you riding each other about who is worse.  Frankly -- and I truly mean no disrespect -- you might be too close to the situation to see how childish it seems.

Believe me, I've had more than my share (and your share, and his share, and well, hell, everyone's share) of enemies, so I've been in the same boat.

Both of you, walk away and if you come back later and still can't get along, why not go into your UserCP and put the other person on your ignore list?  That way you never have to be bothered by them again.

Wayne
//* Signature Free *//

Offline AmiDude

• Show only replies by AmiDude
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2009, 09:40:31 PM »
Quote from: AmigaMance;513480
I have been harassed too many times by him and i think i've had enough.

Who is harassing who here? I just didn't agree with him and gave my opinion on
the matter. But because he can't handle criticism, he accuses me of being aggresive,
offends me and starts a fight:
Quote from: AmigaMance;513389
But, even if you object, i really don't understand your aggressive attitude. Should i call you an ignorant and make myself look like you? What is it with some people?

Everyone can read the thread and see that I was not reacting aggresive when I replied
to his post.
That's the last thing I have to say about it.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 09:29:50 AM by AmiDude »

Offline AmigaMance

• Show only replies by AmigaMance
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2009, 09:52:31 PM »
Everyone can read the thread and see

Thank god for this!
A1200 PPC user.

Offline Karlos

• Sockologist
  • Global Moderator
    • Show only replies by Karlos
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2009, 09:54:29 PM »
Seriously guys, if you can't get on, add each other to your respective ignore lists (see User CP)
int p; // A

Offline Argo

• Show only replies by Argo
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2009, 01:24:34 AM »
AmigaMance, I think you saw insult where none was really intended. He was just stating the he does it with less, even if slower.  

AmiDude, What you posted was irrelevant as this topic is about improving and achieving high performance. Not just what works. Also you didn't need to return in insult in kind. You obviously realized his mistake in taking what you wrote as an insult and then instead of being nicely explaining the error. Returned in kind. Starting and feeding a flame war.  

Just turn and walk away from the topic.