Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Amitopia is back on-line and aw.org content saved!  (Read 1782 times)

Description:

Offline AmiDelfTopic starter

• http://www.amitopiatv.com
Amitopia is back on-line and aw.org content saved!
« on: January 20, 2007, 08:07:36 AM »
Amitopia is back on-line. This is a fact that everyone interested in articles will be happy for I hope.

Welcome to our amigaworld at www.amitopia.net -: a site with news, reviews and interviews. As Amitopia owned www.amigaworld.org site for about 2 years ago, we have taken some of the best articles written from that time also and put them on-line for you to read.

Searching for help:
I hope that you find the site interesting. I am searching for someone which could help me with making a phptheme for any php package like xoops, phpnuke, e197 etc. The package should be compatible with iBrowse and other Amiga browsers. You should have the knowledge of how to turn CSS theme back to HTML and tables.

Send Amitopia a mail!: amitopia@gmail.com

Lot`s of new articles will arrive shortly. If you want to tell the Amigaworld something or just contribute with some serious articles or reviews,  then please mail us.

I wish everyone a happy new year. That 2007 will bring Amiga and it´s compatibles a better year. That people arround continue spreading words about it :)

Regards,
Michal
I love and respect people which care! And not those with
a heart made of stone.