Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New ClassicAmiga/Toaster and Pegasos Website w/Video Downloads!  (Read 2169 times)

Description:

Offline meerschaum

• Show all replies
its ok to everyone else... Kurt's proved he's a zealot psycho on many occasions... no need to take his biased and prejudice  rambleing insanity seriousely...

look at how he talks bad about merlancia (good friends of amiga.inc) and tries to equate them to magneticl... zealot on a rampage... how about you come level with everyone kurt? and admit merlancia is a great company in your eyes because they support amiga.inc? huh?...its easy for you to talk trash on the internet...

Offline meerschaum

• Show all replies
Re: New ClassicAmiga/Toaster and Pegasos Website w/Video Dow
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2003, 06:08:25 AM »
Psycho maybe! zealot not what you think!!

you've proven you come down on anything even moderate like magnetic, who supports both sides... you cant stand someone who is a moderate...they must be a 'one side only' zealot to appeal to you...

I don't start the posts just try to correct

correct them? by posting bald faced nonsense like that? I think not!... I admit I dont like amiga.inc...its not to say I'd try to spread lies about people on their side..

If you came on here and said positive things about morph I would not stop you or post a negative comment.

no you'd prefer to post BS like this in an attempt to defame magnetic..
But I would correct you if you posted false or eroneous info on anything amiga as some of your comrades like to do

and what is 'false' in your eyes about this? false bieng the fact it dosent support amiga 150% to the zealot extreme? or false because you just want to see it that way and post nonsense about magnetic ? ...

My problems with morph for the most part is the direction they took in the last year.

and so you think this justifies attacking legitmate amiga/morph dealers with baseless nonsense like this?... I think not... your just zealous and angry that someone would take a moderate stance and support both! ...

Offline meerschaum

• Show all replies
Re: New ClassicAmiga/Toaster and Pegasos Website w/Video Dow
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2003, 07:42:10 AM »
what attack? an attack on his character...and your  opinon of him directly reflects your anti-genesi mindset...

MY Problems with some people in the morph crowd are the constant drumbeat of false info that they spread.

maybe you should speak for yourself!!!

So your comments like most of the kind are again FALSE!! or deliberately misleading

again... speal for yourself

hmm Tom does have a kind of a shakey rep.
Tom claims on his web site to be in the business for 8 years but he just came to the New York a Amiga scene a few years ago. no idea where he came from.

two examples... although it dosent matter... you'll just ignore that and keep dragging this back to a 'genesi blah blah blah' thread...